Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-09-2019, 13:03   #1
sipherlucian

planning permission conditions resubmitted - timeline

Hi, ive been given planning permission with a few conditions, those conditions have been rectified on the plans and resubmitted to the county council. Could anyone tell me please how long does a this part of the process should take and is there any legislation for the council not replying within a certain period of time? I was told 2 weeks to look over the updated drawings with the conditions rectified but its been 3-4 times that at this stage. From what i gather if they don’t respond within a certain timeframe the information is deemed to be acceptable but i cant find any information on this.
Advertisement
10-09-2019, 13:20   #2
kceire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipherlucian View Post
Hi, ive been given planning permission with a few conditions, those conditions have been rectified on the plans and resubmitted to the county council. Could anyone tell me please how long does a this part of the process should take and is there any legislation for the council not replying within a certain period of time? I was told 2 weeks to look over the updated drawings with the conditions rectified but its been 3-4 times that at this stage. From what i gather if they don’t respond within a certain timeframe the information is deemed to be acceptable but i cant find any information on this.
Are they Conditions to a granted Application or a Further Information request?
10-09-2019, 14:19   #3
Yakov P. Golyadkin

There's no time limit on the adjudication of compliance details, as yet, it will be eight weeks as I understand but the legislation has yet to be enacted. In my experience once details are submitted most projects will continue in the meantime.
10-09-2019, 14:23   #4
realdanbreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipherlucian View Post

I don't know how long the process should take but I do know that they act as a law unto themselves and I guarantee that you won't find any legislation that will bind them to responding. Count yourself lucky that they bestowed permission on you. What local authority are you in?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion