Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planning permission conditions resubmitted - timeline

Options
  • 10-09-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, ive been given planning permission with a few conditions, those conditions have been rectified on the plans and resubmitted to the county council. Could anyone tell me please how long does a this part of the process should take and is there any legislation for the council not replying within a certain period of time? I was told 2 weeks to look over the updated drawings with the conditions rectified but its been 3-4 times that at this stage. From what i gather if they don’t respond within a certain timeframe the information is deemed to be acceptable but i cant find any information on this.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi, ive been given planning permission with a few conditions, those conditions have been rectified on the plans and resubmitted to the county council. Could anyone tell me please how long does a this part of the process should take and is there any legislation for the council not replying within a certain period of time? I was told 2 weeks to look over the updated drawings with the conditions rectified but its been 3-4 times that at this stage. From what i gather if they don’t respond within a certain timeframe the information is deemed to be acceptable but i cant find any information on this.

Are they Conditions to a granted Application or a Further Information request?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

There's no time limit on the adjudication of compliance details, as yet, it will be eight weeks as I understand but the legislation has yet to be enacted. In my experience once details are submitted most projects will continue in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I don't know how long the process should take but I do know that they act as a law unto themselves and I guarantee that you won't find any legislation that will bind them to responding. Count yourself lucky that they bestowed permission on you. What local authority are you in?

Advertisement