Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country 2 Country 2016

Options
  • 06-10-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Alright, who is going ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭MackQ

Looks like there might be no-one going :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Lol Well I am going! Although maybe the price is putting people off.

I'm thinking about Fri & Sun. Not a fan of Miranda's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ElMosquito

Big Kacey musgraves and Carrie Underwood fan so disappointed they aren't on the same night. Just wondering how long they will play for? not going to pay the hefty ticket price if they aren't on for that long. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭FREDNISMO

Ya hope to go, line up not as good as I hoped it was better on the 3 previous years but can't please everyone I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I thought they're would be more artists playing especially for the price. I'll probably just go the sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves, Chris Stapleton, Miranda Lambert, Dwight Yoakam, Thomas Rhett, Ashley Monroe, Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town, Sam Hunt, Maddie & Tae

I am not impressed with line up next year tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I wonder will more artists be added nearer the time? Not many in the line up

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Not many?
    I think it is loads and a great mix of artisits as well so it won't get boring.
    Here is a FB Group for all of yous who have tickets or planning on getting tickets
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1614289132127006/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

It's s pity they are spread out over three nights. I'd much rather it over two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Porridgemonster

I think its a great line up in fairness !
    Really looking forward to Miranda Lambert and Ashley Monroe (kinda hoping Angaleena Presley comes over as well,get all the Pistol Annies together),and I have a soft spot for Maddie & Tae,I really like their catchy music !
    Ill be there for sure !

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I want to go for Saturday and Sunday, but my sister only wants to go Friday. Could you buy a three day ticket, one person go one day, someone else for the other two? Or is it wristbanded?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bridster007

I want to go for Saturday and Sunday, but my sister only wants to go Friday. Could you buy a three day ticket, one person go one day, someone else for the other two? Or is it wristbanded?

Wristbanded but I'm in same boat as you and took a chance.
    Should be easy to snip and re-stick the bands. See a few youtube videos on it.
    Better seats available for the w/e ticket than daily tickets too.

How do we know for sure that it is wristbanded? I don't see that mentioned on Ticketmaster. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Wouldn't mind seeing Chris Stapleton but I'd be paying over 200 euros (inc accomm, travel etc) for probably 30-45 min performance.

Hopefully he does full show in Ireland in the future.

The guy's Traveller album is seriously good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭The Dogs Bollix

topper75 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind seeing Chris Stapleton but I'd be paying over 200 euros (inc accomm, travel etc) for probably 30-45 min performance.

Hopefully he does full show in Ireland in the future.

The guy's Traveller album is seriously good.

I want to see him too. I like that album.

He also plays the same night as Eric Church and i quite like him too.

I think tickets are slow to move, so i'll think about this or see if i get it for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Got tickets for the Friday night as i like the 3 main acts playing.. doors open at 5.30 so im assuming they'll be playing a decent set each??

Newspaper ad today (Sunday World) has Andrew Combs kicking off Friday night but no Maddie & Tae on Sunday. :confused::confused::confused:

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/music-section/music-news/the-bluebird-cafe-coming-to-c2c-2016/

I don't think Dublin getting any part of it though which is a shame, would like to have seen Charles Esten

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Porridgemonster

Would any of you guys know where the best place around C2C that you might meet up with some of the artists on the way in or out of the venue for a photo with them etc ? My kids are mad to get a few autographs ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Can someone explain how these shows are scheduled. Would love to see Dwight Yoakam but I'd be worried his set will be short due to the number of other artists on the bill.

So is anyone going tonight??

COUNTRY TO COUNTRY 2016 - Stage Time just released!
    Friday 11th March
    ERIC CHURCH: 9.00pm
    KACEY MUSGRAVES: 7.15pm
    CHRIS STAPLETON: 6.15pm
    DOORS: 5.30pm

Saturday 12th March
    MIRANDA LAMBERT: 9.30pm
    DWIGHT YOAKAM: 8.05pm
    THOMAS RHETT: 6.50pm
    ASHLEY MONROE: 5.40pm
    DOORS: 5.00pm

Sunday 13th March
    CARRIE UNDERWOOD: 9.30pm
    LITTLE BIG TOWN: 7.50pm
    SAM HUNT: 6.35pm
    MADDIE & TAE: 5.25pm
    DOORS: 5.00pm
    *All times are subject to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

It was epic. Eric Church was amazing. Of him, Miranda ane Carrie he would be my least favourite so I'm probably gonna spontaneously burst with excitement tomorrow night. On such a high tonight.

Eric Church was absolutely fecking brilliant.. Some performance and the band are excellent.

Kasey Musgraves wasn't great imo, she just kinda went through the emotions..

Chris Stapleton didn't play for long enough but his performance was excellent.. What a voice and the chemistry between his wife was very evident..

All round it was a great night, enjoy the rest of the weekend if you are heading along

Great night Friday night, looking forward to 2017 already

How was last night, did Sam Hunt play long?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭signinlate

Little Big Town were great.

Anybody heading to C2C 2017

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

FREDNISMO wrote: »
    Anybody heading to C2C 2017

Just the night with the Zac Brown Band are playing. Would have liked to see Darius too but different nights unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Also going Friday. Happy enough that the three acts can deliver. Interesting blend between the well tested Marty and the new Maren Morris. Zac Brown is the main draw.

Advertisement