Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Check, name check with Photo's

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,309 ✭✭✭✭muffler

JohnCleary wrote:
    Ah sure I hardly ever post here but why not....
    We will all recognise you the next time we see you waddling down the street wearing that outfit :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

DonegalMan wrote:
    Day after my son's wedding ;)

And *he* was the git who took it !

Oh yeah. I was chatting to a girl from Newtowncunningham in McBrides during the summer, saying she was going to that wedding (can't remember her name but she was cute :D ). She was there (McBrides, not the wedding) for the X-Factor competition as the only supporter of her cousin :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

JohnCleary wrote:
    Ah sure I hardly ever post here but why not....
    Is that the steps near the Lighthouse on Arainn Mhór by any chance?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

random picture of me, as it is m y recently taken background...
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/PaulGildea/745988313a2263836401b611928426l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't picture ya around Sligo at all Tar but then again.. picture ain't great!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm in Galway most of the time now(For the last three years apart from summers). You would probably recognise my meterosexual brothers though.
    One just won best dressed male in Sligo or something. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

byte wrote:
    Is that the steps near the Lighthouse on Arainn Mhór by any chance?

St Johns Point, Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Meself near Errigal. A friend took the pic and he must of focused on the road or something ...

Hey trilo, some great pics in your Flickr photostream of Sligo. If you get round to taking any of Donegal feel free to add them to the group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/donegal/

:D

Eiretamicha I can't believe someone made fun of your wedding dress! All I can say is feck the feckers! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Last winter in Montreal. This was taken to prove to my family and friends back home that 3 feet of snow had fallen within two hours that day, after hardly any snow at all for the previous few weeks. My apartment is the one with the open window just to the upper left hand side of the stop sign, in case any of you desperately needed to know.

The Unabomber. Me.....or is it the other way around?

I got sick of eating 'normal people' food, so I decided to snack on this instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Last winter in Montreal. This was taken to prove to my family and friends back home that 3 feet of snow had fallen within two hours that day, after hardly any snow at all for the previous few weeks. [/URL]

Ack, sure didn't it rain here last week! (Which is what I usually hear when complaining about the 16in of snow outside ...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

bettlebrox wrote:
    Eiretamicha I can't believe someone made fun of your wedding dress! All I can say is feck the feckers! ;)
    Oh, it doesn't bother me. My style (and personality!) is definitely an acquired taste, and I can appreciate the fact that not everyone is going to like it. ;)

This thread hasnt been around for a while so I will just bump it up to the top as we have a few new users who may wish to contribute a photo.

Remember the golden rule though - if you dont post a pic you cant post a comment (red card if you do)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    This thread hasnt been around for a while so I will just bump it up to the top as we have a few new users who may wish to contribute a photo.

Remember the golden rule though - if you dont post a pic you cant post a comment (red card if you do)

Hey muffler, when you post a 'recognisable' photo of yourself ' ? in fairness only then could you justify your belligerent attitude , as there photo's of my goodself already on this forum ?..

P. :cool:

Paddy20 wrote:
    Hey muffler, when you post a 'recognisable' photo of yourself ' ? in fairness only then could you justify your belligerent attitude , as there photo's of my goodself already on this forum ?..

Can you translate that into english for me cause I dont know or understand the point you are trying to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    Can you translate that into english for me cause I dont know or understand the point you are trying to make.

The photo you posted of yourself is total rubbish ?..and I do not understand how you could possibly reprimand anyone else ?..

Paddy20 wrote:
    The photo you posted of yourself is total rubbish ?..and I do not understand how you could possibly reprimand anyone else ?..

I never claimed to be photogenic but at least I put the auld pic up there which was more than you done Paddy.

You know the rules - no pic, no post. Red card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

have to say this has been a blast from the past.

Ahhhhhh deja vu.

So any more takers on the picture posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Me on a bad (or is that a no) hair day:rolleyes:

irish1967 wrote:
    Me on a bad (or is that a no) hair day:rolleyes:
    What! Theres nothing wrong with your eyebrows ;)

Nice pic btw. This might encourage a few others to follow suit.

• Advertisement

irish, welcome on board, pardon the pun.

We have quite a few new users here since this thread was last posted in. So if any of you feel you are up to the challenge then fire away.

Just read the first post in the thread - no picture no post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just for you muffler..! :D

Clickey!

Me.. next to some peon in a Man U jersey!

basquille wrote: »
    Just for you muffler..! :D

Clickey!

Me.. next to some peon in a Man U jersey!
    Nice one.

A big improvement on the first pic :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

ah may aswell, me under hypnosis in students union in jtown

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=4929254613&PhotoAlbumId=6150027208&PhotoId=6150043991

hope it works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

sorry it was the only photo i had

• Advertisement

my god
    here is a blast from the past, how is everyone keeping here

Remember the golden rule, no pic no post

:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

nanook wrote: »
    my god

Where's your pic? :p

Welcome back nanook.

nanook wrote: »
    my god

A blast from the past :)

How ya doin N.?

Hi nanook! Hope you are well! erm me right now to keep em happy

2010-06-21-191929.jpg

tar, something about you has changed over the last couple of years. Dont want to put my finger on it.

• Advertisement

short hair and male ? :p

thats it, for some reason i thought you had long hair and boobies

i get that every day, s'ok :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

Why have you got your arms folded for????

Why have you got your arms folded for????
    No pic so no talk. 1 week ban :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Advertisement