Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro Turf Pitches Around Carbury Area

Options
  • 19-05-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hey,
    Does anyone know the closest astro turf pitches to the Carbury/Derrinturn area?
    Trying to organise some matches with guys at work but I'm not from the area so haven't a breeze whats around. All I can find is Newbridge but that might be too far for some.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

There use to be astro turf pitches in Edenderry which is a lot closer to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gleedog

Enquired about Edenderry-none there. Word of one in Prosperous but its to do with the school-anyone have any more info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hugh Man

Hey.

Did you check the astro pitches at Edenderry soccer club? I use to play there up to a year ago?

Also Johnstownbridge GAA club has astro pitches that it allows the public to use. Might be handy for you as it is not too far off the Carbury-Enfield road.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 viperjg

Gleedog wrote: »
    Hey,
    Does anyone know the closest astro turf pitches to the Carbury/Derrinturn area?
    Trying to organise some matches with guys at work but I'm not from the area so haven't a breeze whats around. All I can find is Newbridge but that might be too far for some.
    Cheers

Edenderry town fc does have one...also Johnston bridge Gaa...both within a couple of minutes drive from carbury..myself I would recommend Ballyteague GAA it's the newest and we'll run. It's over near the travellers rest pub

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robolight2012

Astro Turf pitches are great in Ballyteague GFC. Would definitely recommend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement