Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow

Options
  • 20-09-2001 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

House required for students at Carlow IT. Possibly 4-6 sharing the house. Anything considered as long as its within a reasonable walking distance of the college.

Anyone know anything going ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

from what i hear/see down here there is not a lot of, if at all any accomadation left in carlow. There is certainly not anything that fits your requirments. You may find the odd room here or there, but i suspect that will be it.

[helpfull word of warning]
    stay away from Frank Delaney
    [/helpfull word of warning]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Funnily enough i have a single room to rent.

non smoker is essential.

40 punts a week including gas and electricity. I provide the net over 56k so if ya wanna hook yer pc up to my hub theres no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Via11i

as much as I dislike the place..my old man works/lives down there I could ask him if anything is going

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Flame, I might take you up on that - where's the house? :)

(I'm a non-smoker and have a nic installed in me pc :D)

If I don't get a response here/by email I might ring/sms you tomorrow, ok?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

We have now got our house but are a few people short. We hope to eventually have the wireless network setup and a mini-lan, if anyone is looking for a place its pretty cheap but the house aint too superb ;)

I know stephen is sorted but anyone else :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yes, I'm now on flame's smartey linux lan :p

mp3 leeching fun

Advertisement