Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus eireann departure date is it strict?

Options
  • 27-03-2016 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have a ticket for departure to tralee from Cork a d the date is Monday the 28th. But it turns out I want to go a day later. Will the ticket still work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

RugbyLad99 wrote: »
    I have a ticket for departure to tralee from Cork a d the date is Monday the 28th. But it turns out I want to go a day later. Will the ticket still work?
    Is it a reduced price "sale" Single ticket? if so then it is only valid on the date on the ticket.

If it is a return ticket and the return is the journey you want to change then as long as it is not a day return ticket it is valid for one month from the date of issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 RugbyLad99

foggy_lad wrote:
    Is it a reduced price "sale" Single ticket? if so then it is only valid on the date on the ticket.

I don't think it is reduced price but it is a single ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

RugbyLad99 wrote: »
    I don't think it is reduced price but it is a single ticket
    Then it is only valid on the date printed on the ticket. You would need to go to a bus station before the 28th and get an inspector to change it for you.

Advertisement