Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Old Klein

• 14-04-2004 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Evening all,
    Hopefully somebody can help me figure out what i should do. I have an old Klein pulse pro mountain bike, absolutly rocking frame on it, light as a feather. But the thing is everything on the bike is knackered, ie all parts need replacing (bar hubs spokes and wheels). I used it to courior on for about 18 months so its seen a lot of miles.
    I want to start cycling again this summer on a regular basis but cant decide weather or not i might as well bite the bullet and spend the cash i would spend on doing it up as id like (think full xtr)or spending it on a on a brand new bike. I cant help feel that im just being sentamentle about the old thing but the frame fits me perfectly and is a light as a feather.
    Any suggestions/advice ?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

why dont you do it up with a load of lx parts from the likes of chainreaction, with maybe xt for the shifters and front mech? would cost you a lot less than a new bike, and if you're happy with the frame, why change? I've never ridden a Klein but they look and feel gorgeous any time i've seen one in shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Whats couring (sp?) like as a job. I don't know a thing about it?

Advertisement