Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zipp 60's or Mavic Cosmic Sls

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Guys I'm in the market for a set of wheels. And I'm torn between zipp 60's and mavic cosmic SLS. I realize there are lighter non deep carbon wheels out there but I'd like to get a set.
    So which of these 2 would be the better wheel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭disco1

Zipp 60 more aero......cosmics more durable...

I've had both...if using every day get the cosmic......if using for events get the zipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

Then again would I be better off with a set of campagnolo shamal ultra's?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭disco1

Shamal ultra class wheels....do it all wheels....plus the 2 way ones can use road tubless tires...great reviews for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Craig06

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maesrichard1

funnyclub wrote: »
    Guys I'm in the market for a set of wheels. And I'm torn between zipp 60's and mavic cosmic SLS. I realize there are lighter non deep carbon wheels out there but I'd like to get a set.
    So which of these 2 would be the better wheel?

Ill be selling Reynolds Strike Slg wheelset in November. New and never used. Will be still sitting in the box. Coming with a bike ive just ordered but wil not need them. Will be selling cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

Craig06 wrote: »

Using my BTW to get them so rules that site out.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Craig06

funnyclub wrote: »
    Using my BTW to get them so rules that site out.

I wouldn't advertise that fact if I were you.

Advertisement