Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nico Roche Midelton Cork

Options
  • 05-10-2014 10:05am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Weekend in cork with wife and kids,Daugher taking part in all Ireland hip hop champs in trabolgan,Friday morning I considered taking my bike but weather forecast was poor.Wake up this morning look out the window and see atleast 100 riders getting geared up ,I was wondering wtf,so off I go for a nose down to reception and next thing nico Roche is boarding his sworx machine to lead this event out of midleton. I'm sick for ot bringing my bike ,I hadn't a clue this was going to be on under my nose,epic fail on my part ,oh well it's back to the hotel for sausages and hash Brown's,what a contrast lol.

Photo won't upload I'll do it later on

IMAG0829.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Dcully wrote: »
    Weekend in cork with wife and kids,Daugher taking part in all Ireland hip hop champs in trabolgan,Friday morning I considered taking my bike but weather forecast was poor.Wake up this morning look out the window and see atleast 100 riders getting geared up ,I was wondering wtf,so off I go for a nose down to reception and next thing nico Roche is boarding his sworx machine to lead this event out of midleton. I'm sick for ot bringing my bike ,I hadn't a clue this was going to be on under my nose,epic fail on my part ,oh well it's back to the hotel for sausages and hash Brown's,what a contrast lol.

Photo won't upload I'll do it later on

Yeah have a look here :) . He will also be in Tralee tomorrow for a Q&A that I am half-tempted to attend. All monies raised from entrance fee etc will go toward Donal Walsh LiveLife Foundation.

Hope you enjoyed your brekkie though,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Yeah have a look here :) . He will also be in Tralee tomorrow for a Q&A that I am half-tempted to attend.

How often do you get a World Tour rider in Kerry ??

If you do go ask him if he thinks the sport is better with the likes of Tinkoff in it ???

Advertisement