Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW35+ Transfer Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

km79 wrote: »
    That was who I was hinting at :D

Haha! Hopefully he does the business now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

shmeee wrote: »
    FH active, want players so may aswel get them in and stop baiting around the bush. I have a 40 point gap to make up.

Hurry up 11.30 so I can stop making transfers, at present going attack heavy.

I think heavy midfield is the way at the moment, midfielders are performing and consistent, defenders are not keeping too many clean sheets.
    3-5-2 formation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭shmeee

I think heavy midfield is the way at the moment, midfielders are performing and consistent, defenders are not keeping too many clean sheets.
    3-5-2 formation

Attack as in MF adn up, Mane, Salah, Sterling, Bruno main 4 with Vardy and Greenwood. Foden may be 5th MF but a risk. Tony also an option but will have to loose a Leicester or Pool defender then (Gomez).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Attack as in MF adn up, Mane, Salah, Sterling, Bruno main 4 with Vardy and Greenwood. Foden may be 5th MF but a risk. Tony also an option but will have to loose a Leicester or Pool defender then (Gomez).

Lovren is back in sqaud
    Gomez has been poor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Did Cresswell in for Egan to make my bench boost bench be Ramsdale, Aurier, Lascelles and DCL.

FH played.

Need to make up 40 point gap so got to start somewhere and did a last minute (panic) FH. Only held 4 players from previous GW so decent overhaul for this GW and players I wanted to owe but couldn't got in.

Schmeichel
    Gomez, Justin, Garcia
    Mane, Salah (c), Bruno (vc), Sterling, Foden
    Vardy, Greenwood

Button, Cresswell, Kiko, Connolly

A risk with City asset and Pep roulette but 2 subs who hopefully can cover if they get no action. A risk, I'll take.

GL all!

I like it a lot but I’d have found a way to get Antonio in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭shmeee

CSF wrote: »
    I like it a lot but I’d have found a way to get Antonio in there

Funds were so tight, tried it but ment loosing one of the big 3 (mane, salah, sterling) which I didn't want to loose as was FHing to get them in.

A punt taken! Now to sit back and get pissed off again :D

Funds were so tight, tried it but ment loosing one of the big 3 (mane, salah, sterling) which I didn't want to loose as was FHing to get them in.

A punt taken! Now to sit back and get pissed off again :D
    I think I'd have cheaped out on Schmeichel and Gomez to get him in over Foden. But if you can get Liverpool and Leicester cleanies you won't be feeling that way unless Antonio goes completely nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Haha! Hopefully he does the business now!

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Rikand wrote: »
    :cool:

Yeah that worked out ok!! Antonio the legend :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yeah that worked out ok!! Antonio the legend :D

;)

Advertisement