Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus AVs

Options
  • 05-07-2020 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

How many AVs are still in service with Dublin Bus? When the last of them will be withdrawn will there be a farewell tour to mark the end of their service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭ITV2

all AV's are gone. only AX class left..as for a final run H/S put an end to that for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Mickel wrote: »
    How many AVs are still in service with Dublin Bus? When the last of them will be withdrawn will there be a farewell tour to mark the end of their service?

I can't help you on tour arrangements as such but there are a few ALX400's marked in on the 54A, if a last ride on the class is what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

AVs are still used as training busses

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still think the AVs/AXs are far better than any of the newer buses myself. Will be missed when they finally disappear completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭ITV2

AVs are still used as training busses

Correct and tour buses, will they ever come back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

ITV2 wrote: »
    Correct and tour buses, will they ever come back?

The only use we're giving them is as cleaning busses

Advertisement