Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff you should know live show vicar st

Options
  • 10-06-2016 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

In case anyone that loves Josh and chuck didn't see they have a show in vicar st august 4th. Its actually really hard to find the link to buy tickets for some reason as they have other shows in the uk. Here it is https://m.ticketmaster.ie/event/180050C9D2826785?
    On sale since this morning. I hope they get good numbers at it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Beersmith wrote: »
    In case anyone that loves Josh and chuck didn't see they have a show in vicar st august 4th. Its actually really hard to find the link to buy tickets for some reason as they have other shows in the uk. Here it is https://m.ticketmaster.ie/event/180050C9D2826785?
    On sale since this morning. I hope they get good numbers at it.

I got free tickets today, doesn't bode well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I couldn't go. How did Josh and Chuck get on? The friend I gave my tix to isn't familiar with them at all, so I'm curious about what the fans thought of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

It was actually really good. Downstairs was completely full so delighted for them. I was up on the balcony which was empty, perfect :D

The topic was 'Grave Robbers', interesting, funny.

The crowd were really up for it, think Chuck might have been a bit peeved once or twice but Josh lapped it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Birneybau wrote: »
    It was actually really good. Downstairs was completely full so delighted for them. I was up on the balcony which was empty, perfect :D

The topic was 'Grave Robbers', interesting, funny.

The crowd were really up for it, think Chuck might have been a bit peeved once or twice but Josh lapped it up.

Great!

I'd love to see the dynamic between them. I used to think Josh was kinda obnoxious, and felt sorry for Chuck. But since I started watching the Internet Roundup videos, I've started imagining I see a bit of side-eye from Chuck in retaliation. Oh, well... next time! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 PodcastReview

These guys are the kings of podcasting.

How they've kept it up for so many years, I do not know. Even Pele would be impressed.

A good pace, humourous without being a banterfest and very well produced.

The only annoying part is the constant ads for other upstart podcasts (presumably bankrolled by discovery?). Although in a way it is kind of funny someone thinks there's interest out there for what can only be described as some very niche topics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement