Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice required

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

The Sega one you linked is not very good, it's basically unofficial and has a few problems with sound etc.

The snes one is absolutely fine, nice selection of games, plug and play, no problems. I'd recommend it.

There's a different mini megadrive you can get that's much better, but I don't have one to comment on.

I'll probably be sticking up one of those snes consoles on the marketplace later (at the top of this forum section). Brand new and unopened, and I'll be selling it for a damn sight less than 120 sterling :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

water-man wrote: »

Whatever about whether or not these sorts of offerings are what you are after, ditch the above linked Sega offering (At@Games products are poor as a general rule of thumb) for the official Sega Megadrive Mini.

Edit: I have both the above (and the Nintendo NES mini too); I like both and whilst both have some solid games offereed, the Megadrive Mini has more. So between that and my being a biased Megadrive fanboi, I'll recommend the Megadrive mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

beejee wrote: »
    I'll probably be sticking up one of those snes consoles on the marketplace later (at the top of this forum section). Brand new and unopened, and I'll be selling it for a damn sight less than 120 sterling :p

£120? DAFUQ?!!! :eek:

That price is outrageous. They are £69.99 new.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Lemming wrote: »
    £120? DAFUQ?!!! :eek:

That price is outrageous. They are £69.99 new.

Yeah a bit mad!

Just stuck one up in the marketplace for 55 posted if anyone's interested :)

Advertisement