Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illness Benefit Claim

Options
  • 11-06-2019 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I got paperwork signed off for a 12 day absence from work in April last on Tuesday evening June 4th.

My salary was unaffected but come Mays salary 165e was deducted with no warning from my employers.

My claim is 7 weeks a week outside the 6 week cut off for a claim. I asked for any owed monies to be sent to my bank account. I did explain in the form box provided that it took 7 week for my employers to deduct my absence.

Does anyone know when this payment will be be received usually. My employers told me 33e a day for 5 of the days was taken.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 wayne25

Since had a reply from them saying they've no forms or information from me but to contact them Friday if nothing comes through. I can only assume there's a backlog as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alritehorsebox

Did yo get this matter resolved wayne25?

Advertisement