Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tatranskas Gardening journey

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Picked up 3 today. They were hit and miss in quality with tips broken off a lot.

3 for 15 is worth the gamble. All have tips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Got 2 in Lidl a few years ago, a Braeburn and a Conference pear, both doing well especially the pear tree, really surprised at the amount of delicious fruit. :)

Busy day today. Planted 3 pear and 3 plum to join our apples and cherries in the orchard.

For 30€ it was a bargain. They look good quality and are already starting to bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭dubbrin

Got 2 apple and a pear yesterday and they're in with the other apples and pears so will see how they do. A bit scraglly and lots of proken stems, but hopefuly they'll recover in the next year or two

Was in homestore and more as well and happened accross bare root blueberry bushes. Some decent enough little ones there, 2 for €5. I'll try them in with the established bushes I have and the ones I bought in b&q last year. Hopefully three different varieties in a few years

Today has been a good day.
    Ordered Yacon along with the oca and Jerusalem Artichoke I already ordered.
    Martin from Gardens for life shipped them today.

Also sourced woodchip from a local tree surgeon.

My goal of no dig is getting closer. :)

Advertisement