Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oddball Online Stalker - should I be worried?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

People who talk Strawman are a bit unhinged too. Never really heard it anywhere else but here. It's a serious debaters comment designed for small and emotionally enriching gains apparently. Rips a debate right apart, just stating that of course :)

Most posters in sporting threads, like football or MMA particularly argue spurious crap ad Nauseum. Strawman is the go-to comment under duress there.

I always find it weird when some puts up “Godwined in x posts” or just “Godwined!” after someone mentions the nazis.

Do they think that it “wins” them, or negates, the argument? Or do they just want to show everyone that they know what “Godwin’s Law” is.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

He's suggesting that you, Flash & Losty have a tendency to follow each other from thread to thread in a thanks whoring circle jerk. Alarming.

I can vouch for Emmet.
    He doesnt wear black slip-ons , mustard chinos, polyester y-fronts and contraste collared shirts, or go on "golf holidays" to Albuferia to blast Eastern European brazzers with gentleman's relish neecessitating a wash down with a Karcher K4 in the yard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Nobody cares

Clearly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

You should only worry if he slows down his posting to get a good gawk at you OP. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

I’d just like to point out an issue with your stereotype, bedsits are illegal, you need to replace it with shared living accommodation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Im lost in this thread. So are there six people.? Or just two. ? People are acusing others of being three people or more.

Who is the stalker? Is that the 3 alias Person. ?

Then theres another person who talks to themselves a lot and answers themself back.

Its all gone a bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Don’t want to boast, but I’m pretty blessed when it comes to what’s in the old Calvin’s. You could use me flute to beat a donkey out a bog hole with. Very impressive ‘bride frightener’.

They have, Ann. I’m thinking of reporting him to the Internet FBI. Lot of e-weirdos out there.

Complete ignore him. He may well be stalking other people too. Yeah there are crazy bastards out there. I listened to a podcast lately about an ex Countdown contestant who wrote a stupid book and he stalked a girl who gave him a bad review on Goodreads. Traced her on fb. Sneaked up being her at work in Asda and bashed her over the head with a bottle of wine...she wasn't even 1st on his list of victims. True story..The WWW is a dangerous place.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Ann22 wrote: »
    Complete ignore him. He may well be stalking other people too. Yeah there are crazy bastards out there. I listened to a podcast lately about an ex Countdown contestant who wrote a stupid book and he stalked a girl who gave him a bad review on Goodreads. Traced her on fb. Sneaked up being her at work in Asda and bashed her over the head with a bottle of wine...she wasn't even 1st on his list of victims. True story..The WWW is a dangerous place.

Reveal yourself mystery man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

anewme wrote: »
    Who is the stalker?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Complete ignore him. He may well be stalking other people too.
    There is no stalker. Johnny Flash is trolling. I don't know about the re-reg/alias/multiple account thing though.

Autecher wrote: »
    There is no stalker. Johnny Flash is trolling. I don't know about the re-reg/alias/multiple account thing though.

The "multiple account thing" is blatantly obvious to those in the know. Indeed, it was highlighted numerous times on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I can vouch for Emmet.
    He doesnt wear black slip-ons , mustard chinos, polyester y-fronts and contraste collared shirts, or go on "golf holidays" to Albuferia to blast Eastern European brazzers with gentleman's relish neecessitating a wash down with a Karcher K4 in the yard.

Cheers, R. Good to know someone’s on my “side”.

Much appreciated.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

The "multiple account thing" is blatantly obvious to those in the know. Indeed, it was highlighted numerous times on this thread.
    Yeah I saw those posts I just don't frequent the same threads as Johnny Flash et al. so I didn't know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I've noticed recently that I have some sort of online stalker on this site - he follows me around from thread to thread like a beggar looking for change. I'm not particularly worried about this, as I presume he's a hybrid mixture of a dweeb, a dork, and a dufus - a dworkfus. Probably fits the Boards stereotype - overweight, questionable hygiene, single, living in a grotty bedsit, depressed, and lacking anything approaching a personality. I assume he is jealous of my wit, charm, and that certain je ne sais quoi which means that men want to be me, and women want to be with me. I'm also significantly more intelligent than he is. :cool:

Now it's quite satisfying on a personal level to know I'm living rent free inside his head, but you'd think he'd have the emotional toolkit to move on. Have you ever had an online stalker, and what did you do about it?

Someone else has probably said it but I can't be ar*ed reading the entire thread. This reads like a Chinese made, pound shop stocked, special discount priced, AvB knock off thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

overweight, questionable hygiene, single, living in a grotty bedsit, depressed, and lacking anything approaching a personality.

I was worried this was me for a minute without even knowing it.

I only intentionally stalk good looking 18 - 28 year old girly twink boys, for obvious reasons? (obvious to me)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Autecher wrote: »

Pro tip. Check the 'most recent' visitor stats on your profile if you think someone might be stalking you ...

Mines a couple of mods :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

In all seriousness though, you probably do need to take a chill pill. You are seeing things that aren’t there, and taking the entire site far too seriously for your own good. AH is a bit of a laugh these days, so stop being so paranoid and creepy. Not a good look, hombre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Some posters here are seriously delusional

You are seeing things that aren’t there, and taking the entire site far too seriously for your own good.

I know exactly what I see, a bluff merchant flitting between personas. And I'll call it out with impunity. Furthermore, you haven't the foggiest inclination as to my perspective. You can try to affix callow labels with little avail, stop playing the victim and you might earn some courtesy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Genuinely starting to think that Bertie is one of Johnny's sock puppets. Just reads wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

This thread is a mess. Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement