Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question For The Ladies About My Penus

• 01-08-2019 12:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi ladiez,

I'm an outgoing confident guy with a good personality and a very fat, long dong. Sometimes for the craic I go online and post videos where I spit on my wang and spin it around and around and around.

Anyway, quick question: I feel like my testicles have shrunk up into my body in the last few years, probably because since I moved to Ireland I've started drinking a lot, especially stout, and I believe after talking to a lot of Irish guys that their balls have shrank too due to estrogen dominance.

So, ladiez, a well hung stallion like myself with a great body (my mother said I looked better when I was younger) but with teeny tiny little balls, would you have sex with me a second time?

Only ladiez to answer please. No men in here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Reads like a warped hybrid of Flash & Losty...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

would you have sex with me a second time?

It's a pretty big assumption that they'd have sex with you a first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

You'd easily know the kids are on school holidays.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jesus tap-dancing Christ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Reads like a warped hybrid of Flash & Losty...

You are “obsessed”, man.

Probably too late to go for a walk now but, seriously, do yourself a favour and turn off the PC.

Maybe try a short “guided” meditation on YouTube before going to sleep. It might make you feel better.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wheety wrote: »
    You'd easily know the kids are on school holidays.
    Another month of it to endure, Wheety.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Only if I could wear my magnification goggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,797 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s more then guided meditation, probably guided medication and a guided walk to an ambu...

You are “obsessed”, man.

Probably too late to go for a walk now but, seriously, do yourself a favour and turn off the PC.

Maybe try a short “guided” meditation on YouTube before going to sleep. It might make you feel better.

You're always there staunchly defending the scutter junkies, "pal". Anyway, persona #4 doesn't have much going for it. I'm sure there will be further inane experiments down the line.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

Only if I could wear my magnification goggles.

Thank You. Spanish by birth but currently live in Letterkenny. Where you from hot stuff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You are “obsessed”, man.

"What's" "the" "story" "with" "the" "inverted" "commas" "?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Accent is rubbish, but thanking yourself in first post is cute, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Thank You. Spanish by birth but currently live in Letterkenny. Where you from hot stuff?

Hackballscross

Accent is rubbish, but thanking yourself in first post is cute, in fairness.

I don't understand but I think maybe you want to have sex with me a second time? I can be a cutie, also rough like Denzel Washington in Demolition Man (I hope I don't reveal my age to you).

You ever seen a big long wet wang spinning and spinning and spinning in HD baby?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

like Denzel Washington in Demolition Man

Wesley Snipes was in Demolition Man, not Denzel Washington.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What sort of nutters do they let into this place nowadays...

1 euro. If they charged 1 euro to register going forward I can only imagine the magical change on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

[quote="Ecce No Homo;110850357"

You ever seen a big long wet wang spinning and spinning and spinning in HD baby?[/quote]

Is that called doing "The Helicopter" ?
    Keep swinging it and hopefully you'll fly off home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

I don't understand but I think maybe you want to have sex with me a second time? I can be a cutie, also rough like Denzel Washington in Demolition Man (I hope I don't reveal my age to you).

You ever seen a big long wet wang spinning and spinning and spinning in HD baby?

You’re still really funny Johnny, bould out.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is that called doing "The Helicopter" ?
    Keep swinging it and hopefully you'll fly off home...

Maybe we'll fly home to Letterkenny together? Are you single? You don't mind about the balls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jesus tap-dancing Christ...

Not tap-dancing. Fat dong spinning, I believe. Would choose the tap dancer if I was forced to pick one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

My racist friend does say the Spanish are too randy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Zaph wrote: »
    It's a pretty big assumption that they'd have sex with you a first time.

Could be a tourist attraction, like the Guinness storehouse, except for shrunken testicles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Hi ladiez,

I'm an outgoing confident guy with a good personality and a very fat, long dong. Sometimes for the craic I go online and post videos where I spit on my wang and spin it around and around and around.

Anyway, quick question: I feel like my testicles have shrunk up into my body in the last few years, probably because since I moved to Ireland I've started drinking a lot, especially stout, and I believe after talking to a lot of Irish guys that their balls have shrank too due to estrogen dominance.

So, ladiez, a well hung stallion like myself with a great body (my mother said I looked better when I was younger) but with teeny tiny little balls, would you have sex with me a second time?

Women don't care about your penis. Are you rich and generous ?? and preferably old and with a fragile heart?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Yes of course , what was the question again .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

In before Bertie’s Whores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Women don't care about your penis. Are you rich and generous ?? and preferably old and with a fragile heart?

And a Will different and more updated than the one you left in the drawer for her to see, the wagon

blinding wrote: »
    Yes of course , what was the question again .
    do ze leydis like a penus :)

360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Hi ladiez,

Try some Peanuts in the Penus .

That should help !

• Advertisement

Too much time is spent on the external.

A lot can be learned from this simple clip.

Focus on your skills.

Your talent. Stop arsing around on a forum. Learn to do something. A craft.

It takes BALLS to sing like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Manda huevos...

(no way to translate this :D )

Barna77 wrote: »
    Manda huevos...

(no way to translate this :D )
    Why translate when you take something literally!? :):p

tumblr_n5uel9IFzq1s46p8ao1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

This has been great and all but....actually no it hasnt. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement