Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy Theory Types

Options
  • 20-07-2015 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Do you know anyone personally who is big into conspiracies? Big into 9/11, illuminati, Satan and the occult, ufos, etc. I know a few myself and they always tend to be similar enough meaning they tend to have a few of the following:

- Have some history of mental illness
    - Problem with drink/drugs
    - Poor social skills
    - Loners
    - Quick to anger, looking for conflict
    - A penchant for drama

To name but a few. That said, I'm only basing this on the few people I know who are into this stuff. I wonder if these conspiracies are some kind of comfort to them in dealing with these issues, or is my sample a bit skewed?

Comments

Saipanne wrote: »
    I know a few myself and they always tend to be similar enough meaning they tend to have a few of the following:

- Have some history of mental illness
    - Problem with drink/drugs
    - Poor social skills
    - Loners
    - Quick to anger, looking for conflict
    - A penchant for drama

You just described at least 90% of the regular posters in After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

You just described at least 90% of the regular posters in After Hours.
    Yeah you're right, I think they are up to something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Who told you to start this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Any I know seem to just spend their time smoking weed and not doing much else with their lives.

Quite sad, because they're mostly really nice, and I can see they're bored as hell, with a lot of potential. Instead they waste it and sit around coming up with theories for why it's not working out for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod: Let's not go down the road of bashing members of Boards.
    And yes, this is a conspiracy.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement