Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M7 parking

Options
  • 07-08-2018 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi

Myself and partner travelling in from M7 tomorrow in two cars but looking to park one car someplace around M50 and travel into city together.
    Where would be best.... I'm thinking Louis Fitzgerald Hotel or Red Cow Park and Ride (though seems I need a luas ticket too)
    Anybody any other suggestions or advice

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭patrickc

luas won't know if you've a valid ticket for the tram or not, just ensure you pay the parking fees

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

if you drive around M50 as far as say Liffey Valley you can park for free and get bus into city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Plenty of parking in the Citywest Business Park, I left a car there over the weekend just gone, Friday - Tuesday morning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

amcalester wrote: »
    Plenty of parking in the Citywest Business Park, I left a car there over the weekend just gone, Friday - Tuesday morning.

Leave it in the wrong spot and it'll be towed. Deserted at night.

Advertisement