Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoe - Sunshine on a Rainy Day?

Options
  • 13-02-2005 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

This is doing my head in!

Does anyone know of a webpage with a decent (ie non-record-sleeve) photo + biog of the singer 'Zoe' who had a hit many years ago with the song 'Sunshine on a rainy day'?

I've googled it to death by now and all I can find so far is a few record sleeves and bare bones discogs which aren't really much use to me at this point in time.

I know for a fact there was one good page on this subject because ironically it was actually mentioned/linked from boards.ie itself a few years ago but I can't now for the life of me even find THAT thread either thru the normal 'search page' faciliity. Damn, my searching skills suck!

Any help/links/info gratefully received.

Comments

Advertisement