Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoe - 'Sunshine on a Rainy Day' photo?

Options
  • 31-08-2003 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a blast from the past here but does anyone remember this tune which came out around 1991? If so then to get to the point of this post I've beem trying to find any pic on the net of 'Zoe' because I can't remember what she looked like.

All I seem to remember was that she was blonde and pretty foxy but I've googled it to death and still can't get anything other than one shot of some album cover (in which you can barely make out her face anyway) and a few photoless biographies. It's as tho she 'doesn't exist' which I find puzzling as this song of hers was immensely sucessful back in the day and got to Number 1 (or at least the top 5?). As such I'd have thought there not would have some photograpical evidence of her, but that seems not to be the case!

Anyway (and yes I know this sounds lazy but I'm all out of ideas on the subject) could someone here with vastly superior browsings skills to take a minute and see of they could track down a pic of her online as I'm blue in the face now from trying.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thanks for that Benbaz! (by a bizarre coincidence she also turned up on TOTP2 just a few days ago so I finally got to see what she looked like.) :)

Advertisement