Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e + 20% off unidays

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Scrum001

Would love a code if there was one going spare?

BHHBRJOKPX3ZMET2L

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Scrum001

Thanks a lot, brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Would love a code if any spare thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

BHHBRJOKP800Z1QHJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

I've had the watch for about three weeks and find it extremely accurate especially around heart rate readings. GPS is 99% in most cases and other readings I can't compare but they feel close enough! Very easy to use device.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

and the battery is excellent. Charged it last friday, it was down to 42% today, so just charged it again now. (also charges quickly)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Would this be much of an upgrade from a Huawei Watch 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

Lawdie wrote: »
    I've had the watch for about three weeks and find it extremely accurate especially around heart rate readings. GPS is 99% in most cases and other readings I can't compare but they feel close enough! Very easy to use device.

hi just wondering does this link up to the likes of map my run etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

Don't think so. uses its own health app to show you details of the runs etc. keen to know if things have changed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Hoping to but gt 2 tonight anyone have a code as AREWARD10 not working thxs

Advertisement