Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levi's Sale - Up to 50% Off + 10% Off & Free Delivery for New Customers + Free Return

Options

Comments

Anyone know how these fit? I'd be somewhere between a 36-38 in mens Jeans and the 510s only come in 36.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Anyone know how these fit? I'd be somewhere between a 36-38 in mens Jeans and the 510s only come in 36.

I generally go for 38 and found the Levis to be loose enough at that size. Say you'd be ok at 36. If my jeans are too small I use it as incentive to drop a few pounds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Terrible site to navigate.

blingrhino wrote: »
    Terrible site to navigate.

Jesus you're not kidding that's horrific

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BillH93

When I go to checkout and insert my shipping address it bounces me back out to my shopping bag instead of letting me put in payment details. Anyone have any similar issues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

BillH93 wrote: »
    When I go to checkout and insert my shipping address it bounces me back out to my shopping bag instead of letting me put in payment details. Anyone have any similar issues?

Try different browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

TopCashBack offering 8% off Levi's site too.
    Referral forum have some links.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

kaerobe wrote: »
    TopCashBack offering 8% off Levi's site too.
    Referral forum have some links.

Just to update - Levis have reduced prices again Sweater I was looking at has gone from 70 to 35 to now 28. Glad I waited - more sizes available too

TopCashBack also offering 12% back today

Advertisement