Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interference on TG4?

Options
  • 27-03-2021 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi there
    I’ve noticed over a few weeks now, on TG4from both the NIMM Black Mountain and from Clermont Carn an occasional line of interference starting at top of screen running to bottom over maybe 5 seconds. Happens at least once in every half hour of watching. Only see this on TG4 - anyone else seeing it or knows what’s causing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

NorthDown2 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I’ve noticed over a few weeks now, on TG4from both the NIMM Black Mountain and from Clermont Carn an occasional line of interference starting at top of screen running to bottom over maybe 5 seconds. Happens at least once in every half hour of watching. Only see this on TG4 - anyone else seeing it or knows what’s causing it?

I have noticed it a few times, Line going down the screen and a slight drop in audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭RAKM

I was watchin the Rugby in Rathfarnham I suppose from Three Rock and I got that interference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

RAKM wrote: »
    I was watchin the Rugby in Rathfarnham I suppose from Three Rock and I got that interference.

Well I'm based in Cork City suburbs and I've also come across the same interference fault on TG4 numerous times while watching via Saorview in recent weeks. I would be a few miles from Spur Hill mast in Cork.

Advertisement