Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WDYTYA? USA

Options
  • 24-05-2010 2:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭

RTÉ is broadcasting the new series of Who do you think you are USA on Thursday at 22.25.

The people in it are:

Sarah Jessica Parker
    Matthew Broderick
    Lisa Kudrow (she also produced it)
    Susan Sarandon
    Brooke Shields
    Spike Lee
    Emmett Smith (American Football star)

I've seen a couple of them - their content is excellent but there is a lot of annoying recaps for the amount of US breaks, hopefully RTÉ can edit them out.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I liked the Lisa Kudrow and Emmett Smith episodes best though the US production has a Hollywood-ending feel to all the shows that I didn't enjoy but which didn't surprise me all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I only noticed this now, but luckily they have it on the rte player :) yey!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I've seen them already but when Susan Sarandon is sitting in the New York restaurant/cafe at the beginning, looking at certs....I was in that restaurant :D \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 HereIGo

Really enjoy the WDYTYA programmes. How many times did SJP say 'wow'? Looks as though her grasp of English is very limited. If all the 'wow's were taken out, it would have been a very short programme!

Advertisement