Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come matched betting is rarely mentioned on here?

Options
  • 30-01-2020 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

It's not as good as it used to be, but still a fair bit of value in it. Irish sign up offers are more generous than UK ones too. Can make 800 plus atm just from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

It's not as good as it used to be, but still a fair bit of value in it. Irish sign up offers are more generous than UK ones too. Can make 800 plus atm just from them.

Can you send me some info by PM on this please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Matched betting is still valuable, I agree. The major downside is the risk of getting 'banned'/gubbed suspended by bookies, anyway it it still possible to get hundreds, and, when played wisely and with no greed, it could go on for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Matched betting is still valuable, I agree. The major downside is the risk of getting 'banned'/gubbed suspended by bookies, anyway it it still possible to get hundreds, and, when played wisely and with no greed, it could go on for a while

What is it exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Take a look at oddsmonkey or profit accumulator. If you dont fancy paying straight away then team profit is rather good.

Advertisement