Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition help

Options
  • 07-12-2019 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I purchased Advanced Warfare brand new and genuine from ebay. Came with 2 codes but only one of them works. At first I thought that because it's a day zero edition that maybe it's expired but the other code works just fine , plus if there was an expiration date it would say. The code that does not work is for the bonus custom exoskeleton. Anyone come across this issue and know of a quick solution (other than getting in touch with Activision)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

IIRC, there's a 5 year limit on some codes, which would have expired November 4th 2019. Some codes (the DLC I believe) expires after a year. Should be something in the small print with the expiration date. I think even getting onto Activision for a 5 year old annual release game won't get you anywhere either, but they would be the ones to reach out to imo.

Advertisement