Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Go resources - Gym, Pokémon & pokéstop locations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jayjay1189

Bushy Park has a ton of pokestops and I think a few gyms, Baldoyle has a fair few stops and gyms too. Blanchardstown shopping centre's a hotspot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pokeplug

Pokeplug wrote: »
    Please guys use the map I provided. Link works fine. As said it requires the google address in front of it. not the ie one but the dot com one

"I've put up a locations map for pokemon sightings. Please add your location and a picture of the pokemon too (theres a google image search with the post option). Try make it as accurate as possible ie zoom in on the location.

]

Good to see people using the MAP. Its a little hard to pinpoint locations with the map glitch in the game but the update is meant to fix it. Go to kieranokeefe1 on instagram click on the link and add your locations. Still new and can't post direct link to map. Can something link it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dublinlad1989

In Tallaght - The Abberley is good for Eevie, Drowzee, Ghostly, Jynx, Got a Squirtle there earlier on today and the usual Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle etc

Sean Walsh Park is brilliant, there's 4 stops all around the pond and nearly always a lure on it, got a Dratini there, Magikarp, Goldeen seen a few Magmar as well as the usual

Marlay park is great, there's about 10 pokestops leading up to it from Firhouse i've caught a few Ponyta just past Ballyboden Gaa Club and plenty in the park itself, used to be good for hitmanchan but now it seems to be Voltorbs everywhere, a few machops and down by the water a few dratini and Psyduck

ANyone any good spots in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mishal54

Here are some popular resources for finding gym, Pokémon, and Pokéstop locations in Pokémon Go:

1. The Silph Road - a community-driven network of players sharing real-time location data.
    2. Pokemongomap.info - provides a map of the real-time spawn points and gym locations.
    3. Poke Radar - an app that allows players to submit and view the locations of Pokémon.
    4. GymHuntr - a website that tracks gym locations and the Pokémon defending them.
    5. PokéStop and Gym Map - a map showing the locations of PokéStops and Gyms.
    6. Thefoodiegeek - is a website dedicated to providing you with information on Games, Food, and Pop Culture. In a nutshell, it's a wiki for pop culture.

Note: Niantic, the developers of Pokémon Go, have taken steps to curb the use of third-party maps and trackers, so their reliability may vary.

Advertisement