05-08-2020, 23:41   #4936
hermano

Anyone still waiting on euro 2020 refund? Said it should done by the end of last month
Advertisement
09-12-2020, 14:51   #4937
Collie D

Gonna give this an auld bump

Roll on Portugal in September.
Thanks from:
09-12-2020, 15:46   #4938
Tchaikovsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie D View Post
Gonna give this an auld bump

Roll on Portugal in September.
Any chance of it allowing away fans?
09-12-2020, 15:56   #4939
Collie D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Any chance of it allowing away fans?
One can only hope. I'd say Serbia in March is a 100% no-go but 9 months from now...who knows?

Just being optimistic. Sure if we're still doing lockdowns and restrictions, etc. by then I won't have a job anyway so away games won't worry me
(2) thanks from:
09-12-2020, 16:21   #4940
Pawwed Rig
Category Moderator

It largely depends on how countries react to the vaccine. Will you have to prove you have it to travel freely for example?
Will they only allow you into a stadium where you can provide evidence?
It is not something that hasn't been done before as, for example, creches often will not allow unvaccinated kids in the door.
While I am not particularly in a hurry to get it if there was a chance of going to Serbia I would push my Granny out of the way and get hers.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
09-12-2020, 17:13   #4941
yabadabado

Getting to Serbia would seem unlikely but the rest are hopefully OK.

I made a few hotel bookings this morning just to be on the safe side.Free cancellation takes the risk out of it.
09-12-2020, 17:24   #4942
EverythingGood

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadabado View Post
Getting to Serbia would seem unlikely but the rest are hopefully OK.

I made a few hotel bookings this morning just to be on the safe side.Free cancellation takes the risk out of it.
Flights booked for Lisbon and Baku, will book Lux in the New Year, Serbia highly unlikely in March.
14-01-2021, 19:20   #4943
PTH2009

you can get a full refund on your Euro 2020 tickets up il 2pm on the 26th Jan

Got my ticket refunded for Poland vs Slovakia (Dublin game 1), would of loved to go esp for the atmosphere around the city/stadium, fan zones etc but interest lowered a bit when Ireland failed to win the playoffs and then the uncertainty around the whole tournament
22-01-2021, 18:33   #4944
FLOOPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTH2009 View Post
you can get a full refund on your Euro 2020 tickets up il 2pm on the 26th Jan

Got my ticket refunded for Poland vs Slovakia (Dublin game 1), would of loved to go esp for the atmosphere around the city/stadium, fan zones etc but interest lowered a bit when Ireland failed to win the playoffs and then the uncertainty around the whole tournament
Do we know if they change the venue to another country as has been mooted - and have all games in one bubble state -
Will we be offered another opportunity to get a refund or should we just bite the bullit now and not take a chance and been stuck with tickets.
Advertisement
Yesterday, 15:02   #4945
Stewball

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOOPER View Post
Do we know if they change the venue to another country as has been mooted - and have all games in one bubble state -
Will we be offered another opportunity to get a refund or should we just bite the bullit now and not take a chance and been stuck with tickets.
It appears if the games are moved from Dublin to say Germany/Russia and crowds are allowed in the venue, then you won't be offered another refund.

If the games are behind closed doors or with a limited capacity in Dublin or Germany/Russia, you will get a refund.

That's my understanding of the new T&Cs.
Yesterday, 22:23   #4946
Pandiani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewball View Post
It appears if the games are moved from Dublin to say Germany/Russia and crowds are allowed in the venue, then you won't be offered another refund.

If the games are behind closed doors or with a limited capacity in Dublin or Germany/Russia, you will get a refund.

That's my understanding of the new T&Cs.
They've updated the ticket policy with the following in the last few days "To provide further guidance on refunds in this situation, in the event that a UEFA EURO 2020 match is moved to a venue which is more than 50km away from the original venue, ticket buyers would be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price if they cannot, or do not wish to, attend. "

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion