Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Episode 2 - Seeing Things - 14/01

Options
  • 07-01-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Episode Two of Covies transmits on Thursday 11th Jan

You can watch it at http://www.thecovies.com then comeback here and tell us what you think.

This is the one that introduces the character Dev plays.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Episode 2 is up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Great stuff. I had watched the first episode the other day and while it had good elements, I think this one flows better overall, or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Thank you... First episodes are notorious and we had to cut it down quite a bit... I think all the following episodes flow better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Very good, really enjoyed this one and the first one. I can't wait for number 3 now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Takk wrote: »
    Great stuff. I had watched the first episode the other day and while it had good elements, I think this one flows better overall, or something.
    +1
    Dord wrote: »
    Very good, really enjoyed this one and the first one. I can't wait for number 3 now. :)
    +1

Very good. WP Devore!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Epistemic salsa

Really enjoyed this one, too - very quirky, and some hilarious lines! And then that mackerel in Tourmakeady...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Very enjoyable, I also particilarly enjoyed the mackeral in Tourmakeady... it was a long way from the sea!

If I'm honest I thought the first episode was better, but still thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Covies is becoming very addictive and I can't wait for the next episode.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I am absolutely astonished how many people spotted that it was a mackerel in a river. I never noticed that at all and I bit the freakin' thing :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Just came in to comment on the mackeral too, well beaten to it. Enjoyed this episode best.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I thought this one was a big improvement on the first. There was far less of the dead silence between lines which plagued a couple of scenes in episode one and the use of incidental music in the surgery covered it very well (although it could have been cued earlier on the scene, I felt).

I was going to comment on what I thought was a terrible accent from the girl playing Nadia, but having seen the credits I guess it might well be authentic and me an eejit!

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

LOL :)

Yes she's genuine Polish , a professional actress (if I'm not mistaken) and a total sweetheart :)

Kinda like when Charley Chaplin entered a Chaplin-look-a-like competition and came third. :)

DeV.

Advertisement