Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What site?

Options
  • 02-05-2015 2:05pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I normally never really gamble, but I fancy putting a few quid on the Mayweather v Pacquio fight tonight, also McGreggor v Aldo in July. What site should I sign up with to get a bonus - bearing in mind I most probably wont want to place any bets after this. I believe some require you to bet the bonus many more times before you can withdraw? Do any not have this restriction?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

They all usually offer new users different bonuses of sorts and terms of use, guess which ever one you prefer to deal with and which site seems the easiest to navigate. Would stick with the bigger more established companies anyway. This link is probably the best starting point depending on whom your backing also. Or specifically which round, as can be large variances on odds.

Advertisement