Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Oasis jacket

Options
  • 31-12-2008 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!

I've been trying to find a certain zip pocket fashion jacket from Oasis everywhere and haven't been able to find it. The colour I'm looking for is purple and the style is pictured below.

That one is grey/blue I believe but I've been searching for a purple one.

If anyone knows where I could pick one up, do let me know since I've been searching for ages.

Thank you! :)

s4j-01.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I don't think they ever had one in purple. These jackets were out last winter too and my sister got one in green and another one in dark brown. The only other colours I saw were the one you've pictured and a tan brown........never saw purple I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

you could try ringing the oasis store in the outlet up in banbridge on the off chance they have it in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ninjetti

you could try ringing the oasis store in the outlet up in banbridge on the off chance they have it in stock?

Thanks for the tip. I did that but sadly they don't have it in stock. :(

Advertisement