Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Bikes

Options
  • 05-08-2020 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if anybody stocks these (since the pandemic mention bike and its gone! :eek:). Usual suspects like Argos and the newbie Decathlon have no stock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

wait4me wrote: »
    Anybody know if anybody stocks these (since the pandemic mention bike and its gone! :eek:). Usual suspects like Argos and the newbie Decathlon have no stock.

Very difficult to get any exercise equipment.
    I had just got back into the gym in March after an operation and needed to exercise.
    Tried to rent/buy an exercise machine (cross trainer/bike) but could not get anything.
    Did you try Adverts, Done Deal etc?
    If you already have a bike you may consider a trainer (back wheel of bike slots into a roller).
    Warning: Exercise machines can become clothes hangers.:)
    Post how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks - I went with amazon in the end. Not for me tho' I have enough wardrobes:D:D

Advertisement