Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Aplication

Options
  • 13-08-2020 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i have recently aplied for a credit card.Uploaded the documents and are now at stage 3 of 4 i have called a couple of times and was adviced it was aproved.But no further communication at all not even a email.Now wondering if it was realy aproved or not can you assist please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

i have recently aplied for a credit card.Uploaded the documents and are now at stage 3 of 4 i have called a couple of times and was adviced it was aproved.But no further communication at all not even a email.Now wondering if it was realy aproved or not can you assist please.
    Hi There, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Credit Card applications are assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this timeframes can vary.

Updates are sent by email so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also.

Alternatively, if you would like an update on the status of your application you can certainly link in with our Crediy Card Team directly on 0818 251 251. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement