Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Republic of Ireland Team Talk/News/Rumours 2020/2021 - see Mod Note in OP [18/11/20]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,504 ✭✭✭✭noodler

18 caps, with 10 of those coming in friendlies and 8 in competitive matches. Though 3 of those 8 came in the Nations League.

I thought so.

Five qualifiers seems harsh to dismiss.

I remember him acquitting himself reasonably well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

m8zONDG.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,504 ✭✭✭✭noodler

He seemed to be talking up Byrne so I'd say he gets the call.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭scouserstation

noodler wrote: »
    He seemed to be talking up Byrne so I'd say he gets the call.

Cant see Byrne getting the shout this time Id say its between Whelan, Cullen or he could call up somebody like Jason Knight or Gavin Kilkenny from the u21s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

U19 international Mark McGuinness played for Arsenal today in a friendly against MK Dons and scored. Big unit of a lad and still underage for the 19s this season if they play again.

https://twitter.com/DailyCannon/status/1298328319394549762
    noodler wrote: »
    I thought so.

Five qualifiers seems harsh to dismiss.

I remember him acquitting himself reasonably well.

Played the full 90mins against Denmark in the play off and think he had a decent game if I remember. Frustrating player because you know he's got the potential to do better but hasn't kicked on much since joining Bristol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Cant see Byrne getting the shout this time Id say its between Whelan, Cullen or he could call up somebody like Jason Knight or Gavin Kilkenny from the u21s

LOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,988 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

LOL.

why 'lol'?

Cullen is probably the most likely replacement as a direct replacement, with Byrne being more creative and playing further up the field than McCarthy... Knight a decent outside shout after a great season in the championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Fùck me sideways is that our Paul McShane still playing?

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Fùck me sideways is that our Paul McShane still playing?

It sure is:pac:

James McCarthy knock is not as serious as first expected if reports are be believed so fingers crossed he be on plane to a Bulgaria.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    why 'lol'?

Cullen is probably the most likely replacement as a direct replacement, with Byrne being more creative and playing further up the field than McCarthy... Knight a decent outside shout after a great season in the championship.

Apologies. Cullen should be in there anyway IMO. But anyone suggesting Whelan gets a recall is just having a laugh. Time for the future.

Kelleher really needs to push for a loan move this season. He's gonna be 22 this November and only has four senior starts, that's two less than Bazunu who had six senior starts at 16 before joining Man City and will now have a full season on loan at Rochdale. Travers is another one that has more starts than Kelleher and could be Bournemouths number one this season. Has two years left on his current contract and how far ahead will others be in their development if things stay the same for Kelleher.

https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/1298600428561739777

25 man training squad named for the U21s training camp taking place up North. Not sure if they'll be playing any games while over against teams in the Irish League or even Derry depending on where they're training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Spurs have agreed a fee with Wolves for Doherty. Only 15m if he was english it would be 30m plus

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Spurs have agreed a fee with Wolves for Doherty. Only 15m if he was english it would be 30m plus

when is the last time that a ROI player was playing at a regular top 6 prem club?

(e.g. Coleman at Everton is not counted)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭plibige

glasso wrote: »
    when is the last time that a ROI player was playing at a regular top 6 prem club?

(e.g. Coleman at Everton is not counted)

probably O'Shea at United?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

sugarman wrote: »
    Back in the days when it was known as a top 4.

Bit of a sideways move anyway in Spurs present state. They finished level on points with Wolves in 6th and are only in the Europa League this season. With Mourinho at the helm, I cant see Doherty getting forward near as much as he does for Wolves. If anything, it'll probably highlight his defensive flaws more.

Yeah we've seen Doherty in a back 4 isn't great so hes an odd choice if Mourinho wants a new RB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Saw a lot of Wolves fans saying he can't play in a flat back 4, but the way Mourinho has them set up the left back stays back, allowing the right back to go forward and the remaining defenders act as a back 3. Can see him doing well there if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's a decent move for Spurs if the price is to be believed, but I'm worried it will go badly for him. I think Coleman a few years ago, prior to the leg break, could have done quite well at a top 6 side if he'd left.

Cant see this being a good move for Doherty if he wants to progress his career, Mourinho's style just wouldnt suit, It must be mostly a financial decision, id imagine his wages will take a big jump with this move, I wonder what sort of fee his sell on clause will land Bohs now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,710 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Cant see this being a good move for Doherty if he wants to progress his career, Mourinho's style just wouldnt suit, It must be mostly a financial decision, id imagine his wages will take a big jump with this move, I wonder what sort of fee his sell on clause will land Bohs now...

Bohs getting 10% of whatever fee

Bohs getting 10% of whatever fee

Could end up being a substantial windfall for the club, has any other ex league of Ireland player landed a fee like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Could end up being a substantial windfall for the club, has any other ex league of Ireland player landed a fee like this?

Shane Long for £12m to Southampton probably the next highest? Have to imagine Enda Stevens will go for a nice fee if/when he leaves Sheffield Utd also.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

£15 million is a fairly insulting amount if true. Not only is Matt one of the standout right backs in the PL, he's also on a deal until 2023.

When it's looking like Arsenal are holding out for £20 million for Maitland-Niles from Wolves themselves, it really makes the figure even more perplexing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,814 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

£15 million is a fairly insulting amount if true. Not only is Matt one of the standout right backs in the PL, he's also on a deal until 2023.

When it's looking like Arsenal are holding out for £20 million for Maitland-Niles from Wolves themselves, it really makes the figure even more perplexing.

Only problem with Doherty is can he actually paly right back? Right wing back is very different

Wonder will Duffy think twice about going to Celtic 3rd year in a row no champions league for them

You'd hope so. Embarrassing result for such a "massive" club.

Funny thing is no one's even surprised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Only problem with Doherty is can he actually paly right back? Right wing back is very different

I'm sure he can give it a go, especially with the aforementioned system of letting the RB attack while the LB holds in a back 3.

It's a win-win for some people here if he goes. If he performs badly, they'll be thrilled. If he performs well, they can attribute it to the other ten players on the field with him at the time ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Hopefully they havent cashed in on it at some stage over the last decade like a lot of our clubs tend to do.

They haven't, still active.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,901 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Noticed there RTE still dont have the rights to our Nations Leagues games, what a joke these games aren't on FTA tv.

book a table at one of your local pubs for the games but dont forget you have to order some grub before you can enjoy a your pints :D:D

Fair play to Doherty. Its a short career and he isnt getting any younger. He'll be getting a decent wedge. If he was English the fee would have been tripple that.

I think he'll do well too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

why are wolves letting him go for 15m? doesn't make sense and isn't their lwb out for season too which would make it even stranger to upset the team further for a paltry amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Yeah, Seems like terrible business for Wolves. One of their key players for what's almost a nominal fee these days. Makes no sense to me unless he's really pushing for an exit. They're hardly short of cash.

The position he plays at Wolves is made for him too. Really hope it works out for him at Spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Still Ill wrote: »
    Yeah, Seems like terrible business for Wolves. One of their key players for what's almost a nominal fee these days. Makes no sense to me unless he's really pushing for an exit. They're hardly short of cash.

The position he plays at Wolves is made for him too. Really hope it works out for him at Spurs.

It seems like a crazy transfer on Wolves behalf. Such a small fee for such an important player, there is not a chance they will replace him for the same price. It's good to see an Irish player go on to play for such a big club but part of me feels it cannot go as well for him as he has been playing at Wolves, have spurs been looking to move to a wing back formation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,901 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good to see an Irish player back with a big club (spurs are a big club even though they won **** all)

It seems like a crazy transfer on Wolves behalf. Such a small fee for such an important player, there is not a chance they will replace him for the same price. It's good to see an Irish player go on to play for such a big club but part of me feels it cannot go as well for him as he has been playing at Wolves, have spurs been looking to move to a wing back formation?

As someone mentioned Spurs might play with a back four but the right back is given freedom to attack and the left back tucks in to make it a back three more or less.

There's definitely risk for Doherty in that things might not go as well for him at Spurs, but think Doherty needs to take that risk in his final few years, as he's turning 29 this season and join that team that could push for top four. For me Wolves have probably hit their ceiling and will start this season without Doherty and Jonny. So it's gonna be interesting to see how they get on without two lads who have been important players for them under Nuno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

You'd hope so. Embarrassing result for such a "massive" club.

Well yeah it is embarrassing, doesnt change that the fact that Celtic are still a 'massive' club, sorry to disappoint you

Well yeah it is embarrassing, doesnt change that the fact that Celtic are still a 'massive' club, sorry to disappoint you

How do you define a massive club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Stewball

What channel is showing the Bulgaria game live?

Just been checking the Sky EPG - not listed on RTE, VM or any of the Sky Sports channels....

Bit of a mad one ..according to multiple reports in Turkey, both Besiktas and Trabzonspor are said to be interested in Conor Hourihane.

Do you monitor the Turkish sports new a lot?? :)

It would be a strange move being honest. It'd be god to see more lads trying the continent out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,710 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

RTE are showing it I believe, they're fairly slow updating the EPG sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Jaysus, youre right! I presumed it would be on Sky since they had exclusive rights to our NL games last time around but I cant see it listed anywhere on the EPG or anywhere online.

I know RTE and VM definitely dont have it, VM have highlights after the game as usual.

Looking like it'll be a dodgy stream job. :(

Sky havent yet confirmed the various channels for the various NL games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,589 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

plibige wrote: »

Celtic have 50000+ season ticket holders at a time of pandemic when fans can’t even get into the ground. The SPFL is generally poor in quality in comparison to the top leagues in Europe so to have that size of support is a true indicator of how big the club is. A few years in the EPL or if they ever create a Pan European League, with the revenue from other sources that would come with that you’d discover that Celtic would be a lot bigger than a lot of what are considered big traditional EPL clubs.

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Celtic have 50000+ season ticket holders at a time of pandemic when fans can’t even get into the ground. The SPFL is generally poor in quality in comparison to the top leagues in Europe so to have that size of support is a true indicator of how big the club is. A few years in the EPL or if they ever create a Pan European League, with the revenue from other sources that would come with that you’d discover that Celtic would be a lot bigger than a lot of what are considered big traditional EPL clubs.

I wouldn't start with "they got 50,000" season ticket holders. You can be popular in a local market and not be a massive club.

Atlanta fc get 52000 fans on average and I wouldn't consider them massive. Newcastle average over 50000 attendance, as did Hamburg until last season when they got relegated.

I'd say a better measure of a "massive club" is there international presence. As in the players they can pull in from other top leagues, their success in continental tournaments, their presence in markets far away and their history.

I'd say the only thing Celtic still have is there history. They can't pull on top name players from the top leagues, certainly not the top 5 leagues in europe anyway. They haven't had any serious success in Europe in a long time, and losing to obscure teams seems to be coming a habit. They certainly have no major presence outside the UK and Ireland, your not gonna see fans in Asia, Africa or the America's that aren't Irish expats. So i don't really consider them massive.

A big club in a local market certainly. In the same bracket as Olympiacos, Feynoord, Basel and Anderlecht. But just not as successful in Europe as them. Big club in a small market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

plibige wrote: »
    I wouldn't start with "they got 50,000" season ticket holders. You can be popular in a local market and not be a massive club.

Atlanta fc get 52000 fans on average and I wouldn't consider them massive. Newcastle average over 50000 attendance, as did Hamburg until last season when they got relegated.

I'd say a better measure of a "massive club" is there international presence. As in the players they can pull in from other top leagues, their success in continental tournaments, their presence in markets far away and their history.

I'd say the only thing Celtic still have is there history. They can't pull on top name players from the top leagues, certainly not the top 5 leagues in europe anyway. They haven't had any serious success in Europe in a long time, and losing to obscure teams seems to be coming a habit. They certainly have no major presence outside the UK and Ireland, your not gonna see fans in Asia, Africa or the America's that aren't Irish expats. So i don't really consider them massive.

A big club in a local market certainly. In the same bracket as Olympiacos, Feynoord, Basel and Anderlecht. But just not as successful in Europe as them. Big club in a small market

Hmmmm, who to believe, some randomer who’s probably never even played to LSL level (above) or some of the greatest players ever to have played the game (below). I’m gonna go with the latter.,

Best atmosphere I ever played in was at Celtic Park in the UEFA Cup for Liverpool."
    Michael Owen (ex-Liverpool, Man U, Newcastle and Real Madrid Striker, via Twitter

"The atmosphere generated by the fans in Celtic’s stadium for our visit was the most impressive I’ve ever witnessed. The grounds of Liverpool and Manchester United are good and the hostile feeling of playing against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu is also excellent, but the atmosphere against Celtic was the best."
    Xavi (Barcelona)

The Celtic fans are incredible. It is always great to play there."
    Ronaldo (Man U & Portugal player) Nov 08

"The atmosphere inside Celtic Park is one of the best in Europe it's absolutely incredible"
    Sven Goran Eriksson (ex-England manager)

"Every professional footballer should seek to play at least one game at Celtic Park, I have never felt anything like it"
    Paolo Maldini (AC Milan & Italy football legend)

"When we played at Celtic Park for Bayern in the Champions League it was unbelievable and I think all our players said the same thing afterwards. The atmosphere was just totally unique. I've played in lots of big games and stadiums but I've never witnessed fans making that much noise in 90 minutes."
    Owen Hargreaves (Man U & England footballer)

"This place makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, there is nowhere like it in football, and I can see how the people love to play here and speak so highly of it."
    Eto (Barcelona player)

"The fantastic Celtic fans gave a real lesson in civility in sport. The chants and insults which blight too many games in Serie A are light years away from the spectacle of education and sportsmanship that the people in the Celtic away end offered... That horizontal striped white and green jersey is the uniform of a club worthy of the applause of the world."
    Xavier Jacobelli www.calciomercato.com after Celtic's 2-0 defeat away to Juventus (link) (Feb 2013)

“It is inspiring and intimidating. It’s a stadium with a particular atmosphere you want to experience as a player.”
    Wayne Rooney

"[Celtic are a] team of 'European trophy-winning pedigree'"
    UEFA.com on Celtic (2013)

"I’ve been fortunate to play in some great stadiums in Europe with Barcelona but none compare to Celtic. The atmosphere their fans create make it a very special European night of football."
    Messi (Sep 2013)

“Then when I got out on the pitch and the match began, I tried to communicate with my team player.But I heard nothing.The audience had such a mood.I did not hear what my team players said, if they called me or even the slightest, because it was such a beautiful and awesome atmosphere.It’s probably the best I have seen on the pitch.”
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic recalls his experience of Celtic from the Ajax 1-0 Celtic match of 2001 (2013)

"Celtic is a club with a big tradition and a place any top player would want to end their career. How could I say I wouldn't want to play for those fans every week?
    “Henrik was good enough to play for any team in Europe. But after playing at Celtic Park it is easy to understand why he chose to stay there for so long.
    “No player would ever want to leave playing in the stadium for those fans. It’s a beautiful condition to play in.
    “I have played in the biggest games in world football. But I have never experienced an atmosphere like I did at Celtic Park.”
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sweden & PSG player (2013)

“Every game I have played in Turkey stands out for passion created by the fans – but the best has been at Celtic Park."
    Nemanja Vidic (Inter Milan & ex-Man U, Feb 2015)

“I have a Celtic jersey at home. The games against Celtic were special and I want to remember them. Celtic Park is a tough place to go to, it is never easy to get a result there. It is the best atmosphere in Europe and we all want to experience that again.”
    Messi (Barcelona, Apr 2015)

"That was a football experience of pure culture. Throughout the night we felt goosebumps. It was an atmosphere that felt a bit like the old days. It was a terrific night."
    Karl-Heinz Ruminegge after Celtic 1-2 Bayern Munich in European Cup (German & Bayern Munich football legend, Oct 2017)

“When you face a team like Celtic you are not just playing normal opponents you are playing against history. Everyone knows about the history of Celtic and their stadium and their supporters. They will be an extremely difficult rival."
    Valencia captain Daniel Parejo on Celtic (Feb 2019)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Republic of Celtic Team Talk/News/Rumours 2020/2021

Hmmmm, who to believe, some randomer who’s probably never even played to LSL level (above) or some of the greatest players ever to have played the game (below). I’m gonna go with the latter.,

Best atmosphere I ever played in was at Celtic Park in the UEFA Cup for Liverpool."
    Michael Owen (ex-Liverpool, Man U, Newcastle and Real Madrid Striker, via Twitter

"The atmosphere generated by the fans in Celtic’s stadium for our visit was the most impressive I’ve ever witnessed. The grounds of Liverpool and Manchester United are good and the hostile feeling of playing against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu is also excellent, but the atmosphere against Celtic was the best."
    Xavi (Barcelona)

The Celtic fans are incredible. It is always great to play there."
    Ronaldo (Man U & Portugal player) Nov 08

"The atmosphere inside Celtic Park is one of the best in Europe it's absolutely incredible"
    Sven Goran Eriksson (ex-England manager)

"Every professional footballer should seek to play at least one game at Celtic Park, I have never felt anything like it"
    Paolo Maldini (AC Milan & Italy football legend)

"When we played at Celtic Park for Bayern in the Champions League it was unbelievable and I think all our players said the same thing afterwards. The atmosphere was just totally unique. I've played in lots of big games and stadiums but I've never witnessed fans making that much noise in 90 minutes."
    Owen Hargreaves (Man U & England footballer)

"This place makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, there is nowhere like it in football, and I can see how the people love to play here and speak so highly of it."
    Eto (Barcelona player)

"The fantastic Celtic fans gave a real lesson in civility in sport. The chants and insults which blight too many games in Serie A are light years away from the spectacle of education and sportsmanship that the people in the Celtic away end offered... That horizontal striped white and green jersey is the uniform of a club worthy of the applause of the world."
    Xavier Jacobelli www.calciomercato.com after Celtic's 2-0 defeat away to Juventus (link) (Feb 2013)

“It is inspiring and intimidating. It’s a stadium with a particular atmosphere you want to experience as a player.”
    Wayne Rooney

"[Celtic are a] team of 'European trophy-winning pedigree'"
    UEFA.com on Celtic (2013)

"I’ve been fortunate to play in some great stadiums in Europe with Barcelona but none compare to Celtic. The atmosphere their fans create make it a very special European night of football."
    Messi (Sep 2013)

“Then when I got out on the pitch and the match began, I tried to communicate with my team player.But I heard nothing.The audience had such a mood.I did not hear what my team players said, if they called me or even the slightest, because it was such a beautiful and awesome atmosphere.It’s probably the best I have seen on the pitch.”
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic recalls his experience of Celtic from the Ajax 1-0 Celtic match of 2001 (2013)

"Celtic is a club with a big tradition and a place any top player would want to end their career. How could I say I wouldn't want to play for those fans every week?
    “Henrik was good enough to play for any team in Europe. But after playing at Celtic Park it is easy to understand why he chose to stay there for so long.
    “No player would ever want to leave playing in the stadium for those fans. It’s a beautiful condition to play in.
    “I have played in the biggest games in world football. But I have never experienced an atmosphere like I did at Celtic Park.”
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sweden & PSG player (2013)

“Every game I have played in Turkey stands out for passion created by the fans – but the best has been at Celtic Park."
    Nemanja Vidic (Inter Milan & ex-Man U, Feb 2015)

“I have a Celtic jersey at home. The games against Celtic were special and I want to remember them. Celtic Park is a tough place to go to, it is never easy to get a result there. It is the best atmosphere in Europe and we all want to experience that again.”
    Messi (Barcelona, Apr 2015)

"That was a football experience of pure culture. Throughout the night we felt goosebumps. It was an atmosphere that felt a bit like the old days. It was a terrific night."
    Karl-Heinz Ruminegge after Celtic 1-2 Bayern Munich in European Cup (German & Bayern Munich football legend, Oct 2017)

“When you face a team like Celtic you are not just playing normal opponents you are playing against history. Everyone knows about the history of Celtic and their stadium and their supporters. They will be an extremely difficult rival."
    Valencia captain Daniel Parejo on Celtic (Feb 2019)

Right you are after doing two different fallacies of argument there.

First off you attacked me not my argument, ad hominem. Try to discredit me by saying I didn't play at a high enough level does not make any of my points not true.

Secondly you created a strawman fallacy of talking about the atmosphere at Celtic Park (which is exceptional, especially on big European nights, that don't happen anymore), as if I said they didn't have a good atmosphere.

Having a great atmosphere doesn't equate to success, or being a massive club. Besiktas beat Liverpool 2-1 in 2007 off the back of a very intense atmosphere. They then went to Anfield and lost 8-0. Atmosphere has nothing to do with how massive a club is. If it did there would be massive clubs in Mexico, in Brazil, in Argentina and Turkey.

None of your quotes disproved any of the points I made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭deisedude

Will ye set up a separate thread if you want to discuss if Celtic are a big team or not.

None of the rest of us give a sh1t as its got nothing to do with the Ireland team

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement