Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭Sono

That's the Chivas shirt if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Sono wrote: »
    Did ya contact shoot about it? They might send you another order.

Order just landed in UK after 11 days (I guess someone put it on the wrong place ha) the order I made on Sunday has already overtaken it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Has anyone had trouble ordering this week, order says declined?
    I contacted the bank and no issues my end, I send a message via WhatsApp and that lady has been offline since Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Esse85 wrote: »
    I contacted the bank and no issues my end, I send a message via WhatsApp and that lady has been offline since Wednesday.

Mid autumn festival over there this week/weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

To my dear friend:
    😊15th Sep - 16th Sep we will have 2 days off for celebrating Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival , any inconvenience caused by this we hope for your understanding ❤❤❤🌹

Sandy🌷

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

My order only took 2 weeks or so to arrive in Ireland.

No order declined but I just checked whatsapp and she was online an hour ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭MuPpItJoCkEy

Not sure if I have the right link becuase I can't get on to their site. Is the site down or am I trying the wrong one? Could someone PM me a link that works. Many ta!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's the second link on Google. It should really be said in the OP at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭MuPpItJoCkEy

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's the second link on Google. It should really be said in the OP at this stage.

Thanks. I had already tried that link this morning but it wasn't working so wasn't sure if it had changed. It's back now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Lads, any of ye who have ordered rugby gear from shoot, I'm presuming the sizing is accurate enough? The new Ireland jersey is up on the site and while I'm not a major fan of the big Vodafone logo splashed across it, at €20 it's hard to go wrong.

Lads, any of ye who have ordered rugby gear from shoot, I'm presuming the sizing is accurate enough? The new Ireland jersey is up on the site and while I'm not a major fan of the big Vodafone logo splashed across it, at €20 it's hard to go wrong.

I have bought 2 rugby jerseys off shoot and both perfect fit, definitely recommend anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

lads just bought the jersey and short combo off shoot...is there any difference in quality than buying the jersey on its own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

locked 1 wrote: »
    lads just bought the jersey and short combo off shoot...is there any difference in quality than buying the jersey on its own

I got the Bayern kit combo, as good if not better than the thai version and cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

I got the Bayern kit combo, as good if not better than the thai version and cheaper

nice one mate just took a chance see wat its like nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I ordered off someone new today. Recently the numbers/sponsors have started to come off the shoot jerseys so i'm going with someone else to see is there any improvement.

These weren't put in the dryer etc, just the quality of those aspects of the products have dropped i feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Morning - has anyone ever had jerseys returned to China?

Apparently Royal Mail "tried" to deliver them but couldn't and they were sent back the SAME DAY they said! Nothing has updated in tracking and shoot are being total arseholes about it saying I have to wait until they receive it back before they'll even think about doing anything! I'm very annoyed by the whole thing.

Here's the tracking I have to date:

LX970069398CN

Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 1179 msOrigin Country - Cache Time: 2016-09-20 06:44
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-31 10:28
    United Kingdom, did not properly cast[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-31 09:47
    United Kingdom, did not properly cast[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-28 17:30
    United Kingdom, reached the processing center from China[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-26 14:46
    Guangzhou, left Guangzhou to the aviation hub, London Heathrow Airport (transfer)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-26 10:57
    Guangzhou Customs clearance[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-26 09:30
    Guangzhou, to the customs[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2016-08-26 00:25
    Guangdong postal courier logistics international business sales department Higashiyama Range Rover voted station has been received (the embrace cast member name: Deng June, Tel:)[/font]

Royal Mail have confirmed it has been returned.

I buy loads from them (well into the thousands now) but this has put me off them big time! Customer service is shocking! They don't understand anything you are saying to them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭SteM

I'd be annoyed with royal mail, not shoot. Why is it shoots fault if the delivery company messed up for some reason?

I'm not saying I'm blaming shoot for the messed up delivery. However they could have put the wrong address on the package I don't know. They asked me for two addresses because I'd ordered so much and spun some bullsh1t about more than two packages to the one address not being allowed on the plane - aye dead on!! the first two got delivered no problem and this third one which I got sent to my work address is the one where the problem is.

I'm saying their customer service is shocking when trying to resolve this. I ordered on something like the 19th August and now a month later I'm being told I've to wait until they receive it back before they'll do anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

What size did u order from mine ?
    Cheers
    Ps did u get player/ fan
    What's difference size wise
    Bought one jersey. On par with shoot in terms of quality. Better fit as I am xl and was perfect as with shoot xl felt more like large. Obviously bit more expensive and delivery took over 3 weeks. Also good to know exact price u pay with mine jersey as you can convert into euro unlike shoot where they seem to add couple euro extra!!

• Advertisement

just got an update 5 minutes ago - apparently received back in China now! What next I wonder

LX970069398CN
    Delivered ( 26 Days )

China(China EMS)
    United Kingdom(Parcelforce)

Latest Event -- 2016-09-20 15:00 ,

Destination Country - Cache Time: 2016-09-20 12:17Origin Country - Cache Time: 2016-09-20 12:17
    2016-09-20 15:00
    Guangzhou, delivered and signed for, recipient: I accept

2016-09-20 14:50
    In Guangzhou, Guangdong Province postal courier logistics limited Guangzhou international business posted sales arrangements, expected delivery by 23:59:00 (Messenger name: Wu Wenfei; Tel:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭SteM

They're a Chinese company selling fake goods to the western market - I'm shocked they have any customer service to be honest.

anyone get the new ireland rugby jersey from shoot,
    whats quality/size like :-)

GY A1 wrote: »

One on order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

SteM wrote: »
    They're a Chinese company selling fake goods to the western market - I'm shocked they have any customer service to be honest.

Did this get post of the day??? If not, I demand a steward's enquiry!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Just gonna ask the same question a few of the lads lookin to get one. Just might take a chance and get em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

What size did u order from mine ?
    Cheers
    Ps did u get player/ fan
    What's difference size wise

I went for Xl size as I am fairly tall. It was a perfect compared to shoot which i found to be tighter, I assume it was fan style.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

is 17track the best site to use for tracking info? i used something else before and found it great but cant remember what it was called

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

is 17track the best site to use for tracking info? i used something else before and found it great but cant remember what it was called

I use aftership: https://www.aftership.com/
    and then royal mail: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

when I expect it's got to the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Got a long sleeve athletico Madrid jersey for my young lad , small adults from shoot jerseys.
    Arrived via parcel motel 9 days after shipping date.

Great copy, can't fault it, he is well pleased .

One on order.

Let us know what quality and size is like when arrives
    Cheers

Let us know what quality and size is like when arrives
    Cheers

It did i will when i pop into a shop and compare with the real thing later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

2 of my replacement jerseys arrived yesterday from Shoot,1 week turnaround.Got a Chiefs rugby shirt and quality is top notch.The rest of my missing order will be sent next week after the holiday in China.

BTW, they have the black United gk's shirt now.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I got the Ireland rugby and the United GK black yesterday from PM. I'll throw up pics when I get home tonight

I got the Ireland rugby and the United GK black yesterday from PM. I'll throw up pics when I get home tonight

Great
    What's quality of material like
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

I'm also curious as to what the quality of the rugby jersey is like

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

My order is waiting for me, have 5 to collect including the irish rugby one. Ill throw up few pics tomorrow of what I got and quality wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I got kids city kit and liverpool kit, both poor enough quality, stitching all over the place threads everywhere, just generally poor, cant complain really for the price but just be aware if giving as a gift which i am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

POKERKING wrote: »
    I got kids city kit and liverpool kit, both poor enough quality, stitching all over the place threads everywhere, just generally poor, cant complain really for the price but just be aware if giving as a gift which i am.

Maybe the person who sewed them together is a United fan?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Sorry for the delay in posting. Got it in a large as I usually like jerseys on the loose side. Looks great. Hadn't got a chance to compare it to the one in the shops but it seems to be a very good version of it.

• Advertisement

Got the Ireland rugby jersey and I'm impressed. Only difference I noticed was it doesn't have the genuine product badge on the bottom left. But it's very good quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Nice one lads. They look the business. I think I'll make a purchase!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Rugby jerseys look great!

Am I right in thinking the sizes are the same as the football ones?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Rugby jerseys look great!

Am I right in thinking the sizes are the same as the football ones?

I ordered the large and to be fair it fits exactly like the large in the shop
    I'd have to go XL in some of the soccer ones

Valencia away and Chivas home(hopefully fit this time) on the way should have them next week.

Those rugby shirts look the business!

Got these for lads in work along with the rugby one from shoot and I'm impressed took about 10 days from when I ordered. Quality is great. Arsenal third is much brighter than the photo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

pollocks wrote: »
    Got these for lads in work along with the rugby one from shoot and I'm impressed took about 10 days from when I ordered. Quality is great. Arsenal third is much brighter than the photo.

Same Juventus home coming up for all three.

Is the rugby one the Ireland jersey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any one else get the text about free express shipping to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any one else get the text about free express shipping to Ireland?

Yup, I did too.
    Has anyone on here used this yet?

Nidot wrote: »
    Same Juventus home coming up for all three.

Is the rugby one the Ireland jersey?

Works fine when I click on them ?
    Arsenal Chelsea and juve..... I posted the Ireland rugby one yesterday

• Advertisement
Advertisement