Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hibernian FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Hopefully with the new ownership we might kick on as a club and possibly someday challenge. Be interesting to see how much he pump into the club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Hopefully with the new ownership we might kick on as a club and possibly someday challenge. Be interesting to see how much he pump into the club

Indeed. Shame to see Tom Farmer go but he along with Petrie have been key to the health of Hibs as a Leith institution. I honestly feel that without those 2 the club would have folded.

Mon the Hibees.

Into the semi final v Celtic now in 5 weeks

3 wins from 3 and things looking much healthier at Easter Road

Pity we could not have got this form a month earlier. 4 wins, 1 Draw(which we ****ed 3 points away) 1 defeat in last 6.

Things looking up again. Oh and Jambos lost:p

• Advertisement

Enjoyed that. Makes this a very nice day now.

Natural Order restored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭eire4

Absolutely great credit to Hibernian for that. Will there be a separate shirt sponsor as well? Like say at Celtic we have Magners on the back.

eire4 wrote: »
    Absolutely great credit to Hibernian for that. Will there be a separate shirt sponsor as well? Like say at Celtic we have Magners on the back.

I'm not sure. I dont think so though

I'm not sure. I dont think so though

Might be something for the club to look for. Try and find a shirt sponsor as well and put them on the back either above or below the number. Every penny brought in will count a lot next year even more then usual.

• Advertisement

Think with all these Covid rules been broken and virus getting out of hand that they should just cancel the league now and give the trophy to the team at the top:pac:

Good win this evening. Grinding them out is something we need improve on for some time.

Could and probably should have won that.

Could and probably should have won that.

Cannot say I would agree should have. Thought the game was very even in terms of chances created. You could have won as it was close but should have no way. A draw was probably a fair result .

Do Celtic still want Jack Ross as manager:pac::pac::pac:

Another shocking display at Hampden

Roll on 22nd May.

We will have to improve 15-20% but great be back in a final.

Roll on 22nd May.

Would imagine you will be strong favourites to win it now and I hope you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭secman

Roll on 22nd May.

That rendition of Sunshine on Leith after they won the cup is just pure goosebumps , I play it now and again on YouTube. I even synchronised the 2boys singing it with the YouTube video all on full blast, Epic stuff . Not even a hibs fan as such :)

eire4 wrote: »
    Would imagine you will be strong favourites to win it now and I hope you do.

St Johnstone won league Cup and stuffed us 3-0 in semi final and they play St Mirrem tomorrow so it won't be easy. We will be at least slight favourites
    secman wrote: »
    That rendition of Sunshine on Leith after they won the cup is just pure goosebumps , I play it now and again on YouTube. I even synchronised the 2boys singing it with the YouTube video all on full blast, Epic stuff . Not even a hibs fan as such :)

Ya pity fans won't be in stadium as Hibs would have had more fans inside for it and I think that would help

That was **** epic. Felt every bit as good as May 2016.

roll on 19th December....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Go on Hibbees - sunshine on Leith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

That was well deserved

Good effort today. Ref must have been a altar boy at the Celtic institute before. Gavd them **** everything.. ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

What decisions are you thinking of?

Advertisement