Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Pasta Machine

Options
  • 10-10-2019 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

This is a long shot.

Does anyone remember the last time Lidl had the ERNESTO Pasta Machine on sale, either in the North or South?

The reason I’m asking is that I bough one last time around, put it by and only took it out about three weeks when I went to a local pasta making course. There is a white strip of plastic beside the rollers which have got shredded. I wouldn’t be that concerned if I’d got any use from it, but it was only used twice !

So Lidl customer service have got back to me asking when the machine was bought. I haven’t a clue but if I can find out the last tim it was on sale then I’d offer that as the date of purchase.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Lidl have such a higgledy piggledy range of stuff on sale - my local one has paddling pools for sale still for example - i'd just say it was six months ago and they should look after you. They've always handled Lidl branded stuff for me without issue when I've returned them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Looks like June 2018 according to The Sun

Advertisement