Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pop up tents

Options
  • 17-01-2010 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there. I'd like to know do ye have any recommendations on any web site/shops where I can buy a line tent. I was at a shoot last year at DCU and quite alot of them had similar pop up types which looked good. I have found one type online ( pop up bivy ) but to be honest it doesn't look great, they use for carp fishing or something. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Popup Bivys aren't that bad. They are a bit flimsy but there (usually) isn't extream weather for them to handle at shoots. If folded properly as well they easily strap onto a compound case or a recurve bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 archerymad1991

try decathlon.com, they have brilliant camping pop tents that are really sturdy and big enough for 4!!!

Advertisement