Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone own a Toyota AYGO?

• 14-10-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Im in the process of buying a small city car. We have found an AYGO at a good price, in great condition. I do mainly city driving, a 10 minute commute to work and school runs. ( less than 10 mins). The car is lovely but Im just hoping not too small. Does anyone own one and how do you find it? Boot seems very small and thats my main concern, is it cramped when doing grocery shopping? I have 2 young children. any advice or insight appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What year are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Skittlespink

2017.. there is very little mileage on it, about 12,000kms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭victor8600

...Boot seems very small and thats my main concern, is it cramped when doing grocery shopping? I have 2 young children. any advice or insight appreciated. Thanks

I was thinking about buying Aygo few years ago, but really the boot is too small for anything but a few grocery bags. I am not sure if even a cabin-baggage sized bag could fit in the boot.

2017.. there is very little mileage on it, about 12,000kms

It’s too small for what you want. Even a Hyundai i10 would be a nice bit bigger but ideally I’d be looking at the class above what you’re looking at (Fiesta Clio Yaris Polo Corsa i20 Rio 208)

Thanks very much , yes I feel its is probably a bit on the small size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

For what its worth, I recently bought a 191 Aygo.

Hubby has a big car and I don't to a lot of mileage each year, 99% of it city driving. So this is perfect for me.

I have fitted a large suitcase and a knapsack in the boot. I have also managed to fit 3 grocery bags :)

And I have fitted my 6'3" son in the back.

I find her quite nippy and am very happy with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

Im in the process of buying a small city car. We have found an AYGO at a good price, in great condition. I do mainly city driving, a 10 minute commute to work and school runs. ( less than 10 mins). The car is lovely but Im just hoping not too small. Does anyone own one and how do you find it? Boot seems very small and thats my main concern, is it cramped when doing grocery shopping? I have 2 young children. any advice or insight appreciated. Thanks

Not being funny but would you not walk or cycle if journey is just 10 mins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Dia_Anseo wrote: »
    Not being funny but would you not walk or cycle if journey is just 10 mins?

He wants a car, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

Bandito909 wrote: »
    He wants a car, get over it.

I want a 6.2 diesel pick up Ford F150 but I also want a clean Nox free environment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,293 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I want a 6.2 diesel pick up Ford F150 but I also want a clean Nox free environment

I thought it was obvious but this thread is not about what you want.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

But... the OP is looking for a small petrol car. With far less emissions than what you've just thrown out there.

I feel this thread has run off course, but thank you to the genuine people who offered advice on the AYGO. I ended up buying a CLIO :) which I am happy with

Clio is a great small car. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

Lady next door has one,reliable,bit tinny, medium ( Suzuki swift size boot) vvv economic- she's a fair bit of extras,Jap import AFAIK ( son has a garage in Cork)

Advertisement