Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get the morning after pill ?

Options
  • 07-01-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Can someone please tell me where I can get the mornin after pill please ?
    Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

If you're a Trinity student you can get it at their Student Health Clinic. Everyone else can offer alternatives if you're not at Trinners, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Any GP can perscribe it for you too? (You still need a perscription for it in Ireland right?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Most gps will perscibe it and most chemists will dispense it.
    If you don't want to go to your own dr ring up one of the health clinics or a dr who does walk ing and tell them you need a consult for a the morning after pill emgernicy contraception.

ndependent Family Planning Centres:

* Cork Family Planning Centre, 23 Tuckey Street, Grand Parade, Cork. Tel: 021 4277 906
    * Galway Family Planning Centre, Lismoyle House, Augustine Street, Galway. Tel: 091 562 992
    * Women's Health Clinic, 38 Oak Park, Gortboy, Newcastlewest Co. Limerick. Tel: 069 62933
    * Limerick Family Planning Centre, 27 Mallow Street, Limerick. Tel: 061 312 026
    * Tralee Family Planning, 29 Ashe Street, Tralee. Tel: 066 712 5322

http://www.ifpa.ie/eng/About-Us/Contact-Us
    http://www.wellwomancentre.ie/contact.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

If your close to the North any pharmacy will give it too you after a short chat with the pharmacist!

Advertisement