Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I went floppy :-(

Options
  • 05-01-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well I thought I'd post this here as it's been bothering me for a couple of weeks and it's not something I really want to bring up with my friends.

I got with a girl one night before Christmas and went back to her place. She was a cute girl and the sort I'm usually attracted to. Anyway we were both quite drunk but foreplay was going well and I was very hard ...... then she started to approach orgasm and I started to go too hard (still with my fingers) ... she said she wasn't comfortable and this made me feel terrible, like I was treating her like a piece of meat (even though I liked her alot). Then when I put a condom on it killed the mood more and I couldn't penetrate her. We tried a second time but it didn't work either. Obviously I felt like a failure .... and I left without asking for her number because I was too embarassed!
    This is pis sing me off because this was a girl I'd have liked to see again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Now you know why they say alcohol is a depressant!
    Happens to the best of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Unreg765 wrote: »
    she said she wasn't comfortable and this made me feel terrible, like I was treating her like a piece of meat (even though I liked her alot).

This is probably the answer here. Subconsciously you may have been feeling awkward, or as though it wasn't right or something or perhaps the comment made the whole experience awkward anyway?

Regardless, it'd hardly be exciting and arousing to be trying to have sex with someone after that.

Don't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

You might be honestly surprised mate to hear how many women really don't give a crap about that. It happens, especially when drink is involved (They don't call it drinkers droop for nothing), arrange to bump into her again and go for it. Or if you really don't want to, remember this for the next time (And there could very well be a next time. As was said. It happens to the best of us)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Alcohol + mood killed + problem being compounded by inability to get erection back = flaccid penis!

Any of those factors on their own can render your penis marshmallowy... Nothing you can do really, just put it down to experience and move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Brewers droop, my man. Chalk it down to experience and try not to let it get to ya.
    Especially if yer at the stage of desperation to get it back up on the night. But it happens, and women aren't always bothered about it, especially if it's the kinda woman who wants to hook up again later to give it another go. ;)

A good tip however is that if you hook up with someone at a bar or club and think it'll go further later in the night, try to stop drinking a little earlier and move onto either water soft drinks or something. It helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Unreg765 wrote: »
    Anyway we were both quite drunk (1) but foreplay was going well and I was very hard ...... then she started to approach orgasm and I started to go too hard (still with my fingers) ... she said she wasn't comfortable and this made me feel terrible, like I was treating her like a piece of meat (2)(even though I liked her alot). Then when I put a condom on it killed the mood more (3) and I couldn't penetrate her. We tried a second time but it didn't work either.
    See bold above.

Next time, try using your tongue for more than just chatting her up. ;)

And don't drink as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

Happens to the best of us mate

dont worry about it. I'm sure she has already forgotten about it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You might be surprised just how bad 'going hard with fingers' can feel for a woman.
    As suggested before - use your tongue and keep the drinking to a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

spurious wrote: »
    You might be surprised just how bad 'going hard with fingers' can feel for a woman.
    As suggested before - use your tongue and keep the drinking to a minimum.

I can imagine, which is why i felt so bad, I lost the run of myself a bit.
    I was also using my tongue, alot.

I guess I'm more disappointed in myself for being too embarassed to ask for her number.

Thanks for all the replies it feels better just to be able to talk about stuff like this.

Advertisement