Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Care South East

Options
  • 02-12-2019 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

I'm not a Kilkenny native and in need of some direction as regards to maternity care in Kilkenny. I'm too early to ask colleagues for advice. I have heard numerous horror stories about maternity care in Kilkenny and just wondering would anyone have any advice on whether to stay here or go to Waterford? Not really looking for horror stories as I have to go to one of them!!;) and I know these stories can be found in every hospital but just have heard sooo many in my short time here.

Any advice appreciated thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

My wife had our child in St Luke’s. Everything went fine, the staff were excellent. I know loads of people who had similar experiences.
    I wouldn’t worry about the horror stories, they happen everywhere, no matter if it Luke’s or the poshest private hospital. Also, people always tend to spread bad experiences much more than the good.
    Best of luck, enjoy the peace and quiet now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Soulseeker333

Thank you so much for your advice. Your definitely right horror stories spread a lot quicker. Glad all worked out well for you and your family! Thanks again I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.😊 Oh I will😴

Advertisement