Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test

Options
  • 28-11-2019 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Anyone done their driving test in Kilkenny recently. Have it in a couple of weeks and looking for any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Just make sure you’re prepared by having some lessons in the build up to and studying the different questions they’ll ask. I found that Richie Moran is an excellent instructor.

I failed my first attempt and passed on the second, both in Kilkenny. I had two different testers and both were fine/marked me fairly imo.

Youll prob feel some nerves but that’s normal and you don’t have to be perfect either so don’t worry about it if you make a mistake just focus on the next task you’re asked to do.

Even if you fail it’s not the end of the world. You can take your feedback to your instructor and work on improving any areas that need it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Drive the routes used by the testers before hand at different times of the day, get used to the different junctions.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Get lessons before from a driving instructor. I went with Richie from Bridge driving and passed 1st time

Advertisement