Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strength and conditioning classes for a beginner

Options
  • 01-11-2019 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

A friend of mine is doing a 10 week weight loss class in New Ross and I'm looking for something similar in Kilkenny. Need to loose some tummy weight and my mate is having some success with his classes in NR.

Has anyone any recommendations on where I could find such classed here in Kilkenny. I would prefer a small beginners group class over one to one due to budget limitations.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

David Jones Fitness maybe. He does a number of different training groups and has had a some great success stores including himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

What happened Fennelly Fitness? Seemed to be "the" place there at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

road_high wrote: »
    What happened Fennelly Fitness? Seemed to be "the" place there at one stage.

James couldn't run a pissup in a brewery. The gym and the equipment was taken back by the landlord and Davy is running it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

bertie4evr wrote: »
    James couldn't run a pissup in a brewery. The gym and the equipment was taken back by the landlord and Davy is running it now.

I heard something to that effect? Poor business acumen I heard. There’s all these odd posts on Facebook - like something from a liquidators

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

There is one that runs on a Monday and Wednesday night in Bodyworks gym, check it out on Facebook. Haven't tried it myself but know a few who have done it and were happy

• Advertisement
Advertisement