Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-04-2018, 00:02   #1
Ninjah Tigah

Any Irish Dota 2 Players still around?

I know there's a general chat for Dota but I'm wondering if there's anyone that still plays, if there is, add me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NinjahTigah/

I'm ranked at Ancient 5 but I don't mind playing with anyone either higher or lower, will be going to TI so if anyone's going there let me know as I'll be meeting up with some other Irish guys if you're interested in going too.
Advertisement
25-07-2018, 18:48   #2
HakunaPatata

I've played for more years and hours than I care to count, but since they destroyed wisp I think I am finally done for real. Sad outcome for such a fantastic game. All the reasons I started and continued playing are gone. :-(
26-07-2018, 16:50   #3
cherryghost
Frequent Support Feeder

Send a message via MSN to cherryghost Send a message via Yahoo to cherryghost Send a message via Skype™ to cherryghost
Yes, there are a bunch of us still. A lot still active from this old group

Seems I'm already your friend so have a look at my profile too I have a bunch of friends from Archon to Ancient
08-08-2018, 12:33   #4
froog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HakunaPatata
I've played for more years and hours than I care to count, but since they destroyed wisp I think I am finally done for real. Sad outcome for such a fantastic game. All the reasons I started and continued playing are gone. :-(

you left cause of a nerf to wisp?
18-09-2019, 10:13   #5
Klemantine
Banned

Hey, anybody here ready to play a bit of dota2? Need some partners. I am Supp and pusher usually. Broodmother, dazzle, wd, Lycan, beastmaster. Tanks Wk, CK and DK, and Niyx. who is coming with me

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion