Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-01-2011, 17:32   #31
Kold

Been playing AP Gragas the last few days. Great fun. Also been loving stealing blue buff from enemy junglers at the start of the game and often killing them in the process. Gragas and some wards makes for some hilarious stealing. He's fantastic solo too.

Came across an AD Malphite the other day and I want to give it a try.
Advertisement
17-01-2011, 16:32   #32
Kold

Swain. Is. Awesome. Gonna need to save another 3200ip to afford him though :[ He just dominates the teamfight and is also pretty handy 1 on 1.
17-01-2011, 16:36   #33
Seifer

I was messing around with LeBlanc and she is crazy fun. Don't think I have her up to ranked level yet though.
Been stomping ranked with Kennen; he's a little OP in my opinion.
17-01-2011, 17:15   #34
Kold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer View Post
I was messing around with LeBlanc and she is crazy fun. Don't think I have her up to ranked level yet though.
Been stomping ranked with Kennen; he's a little OP in my opinion.
I f*cking hate that little ratdick. Constant harass, can stun in 2 secs flat, doesn't run out of mana, ulti is rape, super good getaway.
17-01-2011, 17:24   #35
Seifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kold View Post
I f*cking hate that little ratdick. Constant harass, can stun in 2 secs flat, doesn't run out of mana, ulti is rape, super good getaway.
Lol, I dislike laning against him too
The only things I've gathered regards countering him from playing him are; if he marks you, stay out of his W range until it is gone or it's just free damage. And assuming his skills are being leveled correctly, his E (the move fast ball of lightning) will be leveled last so if he uses it on minions now is the time to jump on him as the cooldown is high at low levels.
Advertisement
18-01-2011, 10:15   #36
Seifer

You and your moaning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
Kennen
Mark of the Storm duration reduced to 8 seconds from 12
Electrical Surge range decreased to 800 from 825
18-01-2011, 14:04   #37
Kold

Excellent, where did you get the patch notes?

Also, I want to know more about magic pen and things like that. I have a caster rune set up involving dodge yellows, magic pen reds, ap per level quints and blues which I use for Amumu, Gragas and Swain. But I'm still getting Sorcerors shoes. and with Gragas I often get a Haunting Guise. I want to know the difference between an Abysmal Sceptre and a Void Staff.

Loving Swain. Unless I'm laning against Vlad (I hate him so much) a lot of the time I can rush a Needlessly large rod and my combo will pretty much kill most champs or else force them back. I'm thinking he won't be free for much longer now that we've a Champions spotlight for Renekton. He's a caster that can often take a lot of focusing in teamfights just sapping up all the hp around him. AOE high damage lifesteal. Oh I'm getting low? I'll just snare and walk a small difference away. Full hp now. Nomnomnom.

The CS for Renekton looks ridiculous. Do they just post up the first match that Phreak plays with him? "I have 5 levels on these guys" er... Well how does that teach us anything?
18-01-2011, 14:36   #38
Seifer

Quote:
Excellent, where did you get the patch notes?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=454375

Quote:
Also, I want to know more about magic pen and things like that. I have a caster rune set up involving dodge yellows, magic pen reds, ap per level quints and blues which I use for Amumu, Gragas and Swain. But I'm still getting Sorcerors shoes. and with Gragas I often get a Haunting Guise. I want to know the difference between an Abysmal Sceptre and a Void Staff.
All that stuff is covered somewhere in the forums, try the guides and strategy or new players sections.
I have mana/5 per level yellows, CDR per level blues, MP reds and 2 flat AP, one flat HP quints on my casters.

Quote:
Loving Swain. Unless I'm laning against Vlad (I hate him so much)
Vlad's getting nerfed/changed in the near future.

Quote:
The CS for Renekton looks ridiculous. Do they just post up the first match that Phreak plays with him? "I have 5 levels on these guys" er... Well how does that teach us anything?
Haven't watched it yet as I'm in work but there have been multiple red posts on the fact that he has been toned down since the spotlight was made.
18-01-2011, 14:50   #39
Kold

Yeah I run with clarity on Gragas and Swain even though they have ways of regenning just so I can spam. Seems to work very well because when someone tries to gank, I hit my ulti early, stay in lane snare, then hit clarity and go for kills. So I prefer the mpen to mana regen. With a lot of heroes, mana isn't so much a problem lategame but with Swains ulti, clarity can make all the diff, not to mention help out the team. And Gragas, sometimes I just need that bit to charge through a wall when I'm in trouble. I'll take port with Gragas and ignite with Swain then.

Must have a game soon, my PC is pretty much fixed but I'm ill and doing thesis so I'm at the folks gaff using a dodgy laptop.

Also, Vlad nerf. Yes please.

Why the hell are they buffing Heimer?

Last edited by Kold; 18-01-2011 at 14:54.
Advertisement
18-01-2011, 22:04   #40
Stev_o

Oh dear.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/58...l-Announcement
18-01-2011, 22:23   #41
Seifer

Quote:
Why the hell are they buffing Heimer?
Because he's useless. Although I'd prefer he stay useless as he makes games so boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev_o View Post
Was interesting following that develop over the weekend. Guy was literally sacked about two hours into their working day on Monday.
19-01-2011, 00:44   #42
Kold

What are thoughts on the Tribunal thing anyway? I reckon the only people that would be arsed are bitter little aspies and suck ups anyway so I reckon it could be bad.
19-01-2011, 11:20   #43
Seifer

Quote:
What are thoughts on the Tribunal thing anyway? I reckon the only people that would be arsed are bitter little aspies and suck ups anyway so I reckon it could be bad.
You get IP for doing it so that's cool. And it'll be good if it actually removes some of the afkers and feeders. I couldn't give a crap about what people say so I hope it doesn't eliminate trash talking and stuff.
If I was on the US client I'd be especially worried about swearing and stuff cause it seems to be a bigger deal over there.
22-01-2011, 19:50   #44
Stev_o

Given up with this game thinking about uninstalling it. Past 5 games each one has had a leaver within 20 minutes followed by another two players refusing to play. This game brings out the *****.
28-01-2011, 14:47   #45
Kold

^^ Play ranked.

Pantheon is every bit as easy as I imagined him to be.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion