Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knightsbrook golf club??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thoscon

Playing there tomorrow looking forward to it
    Lovely course

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Lovely course but as an 18hc I find it too long . Driver and 3 wood on most par 4s start to get boring .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

I have to say its a course I never warmed to, I have always found it quite dull. One good hole, the 15th I think ? You have to hit through the trees and water on the right all the way to the green.

It could be one of those courses that when it matures it might be nice. Of the two O'Connor courses that open around the same time I think that Roganstown is better course in terms of design and strategy but both would be similar in condition.

J

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭BOB81

Resurrecting an old thread but are there any knightsbrook members on here who would like to share their opinions of the course and club in general?

Just looking to get a sense of how busy the time-sheet is for comps, how open things are for new members (just put your name down on a line or is it regular groups always playing together) and what kind of condition the course is in during the winter months (maybe during "regular" winter months rather than currently as the last 4 weeks have not been typical weather thankfully!)

Any input or opinions gratefully received

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

Hi bob, I am a member there currently. I have to say that it is a continually improving course and club. The green staff are excellent and there is always improvements being made. The timesheet is usually was enough to get onto. Competitions run on sat and sun mornings and into the afternoon during the summer. It is a good winter course and also a good summer course. Everything is well maintained and the facilities are high end. It does lack a range though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement