Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Face

Options
  • 02-06-2019 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Anyone know is fish face closed for good or what the story is
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

linny wrote: »
    Anyone know is fish face closed for good or what the story is
    Thanks

Why whats going on? I think that place closes early week

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Gone for good, apparently. Don't know the ins and outs but it seems he just shut up shop and that was that.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Has been closed for a few weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I used to go to soup face for starters, fish face for mains and cake face for desert.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I hate to see places close, but to be honest it wasn't a restaurant that I was impressed with but the reviews on tripadvisor were always good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    I hate to see places close, but to be honest it wasn't a restaurant that I was impressed with but the reviews on tripadvisor were always good.

Makes you wonder;). Personally never found it great either ( take away)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

When it first opened the menu was great, then they restricted it down which was a shame. This was likely to save costs.

One of the servers in there def needed a good reminder in what customer service was and that passing an inappropriate comment towards customer's was not a smart thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Got a take away a few times. Not in ages though, found it too greasy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Passed it this morning and all the lights were on inside :confused:

Advertisement