Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann same day return instead of 30 day one

Options
  • 05-05-2016 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Long story cut short: my mind was acting up this morning, meant to book a 30 day return ticket on Bus Eireann and ended up with a day return. (Set starting date and both times but left the returning date out. After the booking has gone through noticed the mistake.)
    There is a manage your booking option on website, no luck, throwing me Only reservable route can be changed error. Mad!) Travelling tomorrow, p1ssed off with myself. What can I do? (The website should give a warning asking whether you want to return on the same day.)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Online tickets are not transferable and cannot be amended but it looks like you can ask for a refund on unused tickets subject to a €5 fee.

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=291#work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Thank you!

I have sent an honest email to them. I'll be getting a refund. Fair play to Bus Eireann!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Out of sheer nosiness, did they charge you the €5 admin fee?

I think it's full refund, no charge. Once I get it, let you know.

Can't edit my previous post. :-(

I checked it today and was refunded the full amount, no admin charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement